Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:09 am 

Thanks everyone who contributed in helping translate the tablet. Once I read what to do I was happily covered in scarabs only a few minutes later! I wish my pet would have remained that way for an hour or two however.

I'm heading back to the comics now to read it backwards by symbols. I'll report back if it highlights anything.

I'm not a Pyromaniac - I'm a PYROMANTIC!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:10 am 

got all twelve, clicked on all symbols...nothing

Someone earlier said you have to be out of the temple for the pop up to appear after clicking scrolls, is this true? Or do I just have a pop up blocker that I forgot about (I might, I switched back to IE for this specifically, but don't remember for sure if I had a blocker on it or not)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

darkelflord30 wrote:

Someone earlier said you have to be out of the temple for the pop up to appear after clicking scrolls, is this true? Or do I just have a pop up blocker that I forgot about (I might, I switched back to IE for this specifically, but don't remember for sure if I had a blocker on it or not)

i had to be out of the temple to get a translation...i had two pop-ups turn them both off tryed 4 more times nothing...then when i was able to venture back into the temple i said..why not? i tryed it again and sure enough i got it translated.

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:15 am 

redridnhood wrote:
darkelflord30 wrote:

i had to be out of the temple to get a translation...i had two pop-ups turn them both off tryed 4 more times nothing...then when i was able to venture back into the temple i said..why not? i tryed it again and sure enough i got it translated.

hmm... thought that was what you said, sounds like from other people's posts that they still had time before they could get back into the temple when they got it translated though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

darkelflord30 wrote:
redridnhood wrote:
darkelflord30 wrote:

hmm... thought that was what you said, sounds like from other people's posts that they still had time before they could get back into the temple when they got it translated though...

lol maybe it felt sorry for me cus i think it was my 11th time trying to translate it lol :roflol: to tell you the truth i don't know. What i do know is that i couldn't all those times before but when i can venture into the temple i was granted with the translation...could be just me though

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:27 am 

Interesting ... Now when I try to click on my final symbol so I can click backwards through them to try to re-read the scroll a different way I automatically get taken to the pop up window and my prophecy again!

*clicks refresh on the comics and tries again*

Ahhhh it still happpens. Obviously once you have clicked the symbols in the correct order you only have to click on the last to go back to the prophecy / tablet page. That symbol also happens to be the one on my statue base.

Does anyone else get this?

Oh and a suggestion to those having trouble clicking on their symbols ... try shutting the page and restarting finding the symbols. Possibly you have an incorrect order cached ... hmmm will do the same for myself.

Edit: Nope it STILL remembers my final symbol!

I'm not a Pyromaniac - I'm a PYROMANTIC!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:31 am 

so we're not at the end right? cause I went into the wrong library earlier and someone told me it's standard 12 hour lock out...so I'm locked out till 3am :cry: I can still catch up??? Maybe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

FireBabe wrote:
Interesting ... Now when I try to click on my final symbol so I can click backwards through them to try to re-read the scroll a different way I automatically get taken to the pop up window and my prophecy again!

*clicks refresh on the comics and tries again*

Ahhhh it still happpens. Obviously once you have clicked the symbols in the correct order you only have to click on the last to go back to the prophecy / tablet page. That symbol also happens to be the one on my statue base.

Does anyone else get this?

Oh and a suggestion to those having trouble clicking on their symbols ... try shutting the page and restarting finding the symbols. Possibly you have an incorrect order cached ... hmmm will do the same for myself.

Edit: Nope it STILL remembers my final symbol!

If I hit *any* symbol now ... it claims to have translated the tablet. So it looks like there is only one order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:01 am 

Since the Fortune Teller mentions the Trading Post, maybe we have to do a search for a particular item like we did with the Wishing Well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jenny wrote:
Since the Fortune Teller mentions the Trading Post, maybe we have to do a search for a particular item like we did with the Wishing Well?

I was thinking along those lines as well (such as "crystal ball" or "tablet" or "professor of ancient languages") ... but nothing too promising has ever showed up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
Jenny wrote:

I was thinking along those lines as well (such as "crystal ball" or "tablet" or "professor of ancient languages") ... but nothing too promising has ever showed up.

Odd, I find crystall ball table all over the place.
EDIT: It also looks like someone has already tried listing lots for crystal ball table, crystal ball (tcg) and ice crystal ball.

Last edited by supRNurs on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yay, finally done with eveything so far. I read the scroll that matched my faerie statue after having completed and translated the tablet, and reading the prophecy, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There are only a few items. Jhudoras Crystal Ball, Ice Crystal Ball, and Crystal Ball Table. TCG Crystal Ball too. http://images.neopets.com/tcg/c_ice/0114_CE22.gif

None seem relevant. I guess some people will try to inflate :P

EDIT: I guess people are already pondering the pet masila own by account inheritance. :lol:

Image Image Image

Last edited by stampsyne on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:20 am 

does anyone have the Crystal Ball TGC? When I do a search for it, it says that it does not exist... but people have it in their trades... Does it have any good information on it?

LOL!!! Nevermind!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

how about Tchea Fruit? its all over the comics...maybe?...just a guess

Edit: or ummagines?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next