Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The tyrannian usul is already available at the rainbow pool, I'm confused as to whether it's new or not. I thought it was, but maybe not o_O For the others I'll just snip what I said on nc...

It's good and I like it but basically it doesn't look very evil. Angry yes. Hulking yes. Highly intelligent in an evil way like the aisha....not so much. I do like this but I feel it would fit the mutant tag more than the darigan tag as it is just a rather overgrown version of the blue bori with added spikiness. I'm sure it shall grow on me a bit but my bori won't be going for the darigan look =)

Good colour, great art, just not for me.

This is the first peophin I really like. I love the mane, I love the colours and I would *love* to see all peophins tweaked slightly into those poses and given such a real look. So yeah, I love this pet a huge amount - I would keep it from the lab and I'll probably consider turning a pet into this. Added to that it's all that for the tyrannian price tag - most excellent :D

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)

Even thought they updated, it still looks subpar compared to all the robot pets (especially since the release of the Robot Ixi)... such a shame :(

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Robot tuskaninny just looks too plain I guess... not much colours, artwork isn't very detailed either... I expected more, considering a revamp for tuskaninnys...

Gallion Count: 55/100 Ukali Count: 30/100 Now That's A Long Long way off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I actually like the peophin, with the exception of the tattered tail. The Darigan Bori, honestly, doesn't look anything like Darigan. If it were a mutant pet, I would say way to go, but as a Darigan it's just plain blah.

As to the Usul.......

Blech! Of all the various Tyrannian Usuls on the site, this is what they come up with? Ugliest Usul I've ever seen, and I'm a major Usul-lover. If someone likes ugly, they might like this, but Usuls are supposed to be glamorous and cute, and this is neither.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Oh, that Usul looks terrible. I don't like how it's hunched over, it's a very odd position. The feet and paws just look rushed, and the face is scrunched up and looks all wrong.
Bleh and the sketch Tuskaninny isn't a sketch, just an outline like TWW said.

I like the Bori though. It's cute in a twisted way. I do agree that more could have been done to it, but for the most part, it's good enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

amarise wrote:
I actually like the peophin, with the exception of the tattered tail. The Darigan Bori, honestly, doesn't look anything like Darigan. If it were a mutant pet, I would say way to go, but as a Darigan it's just plain blah.

As to the Usul.......

Blech! Of all the various Tyrannian Usuls on the site, this is what they come up with? Ugliest Usul I've ever seen, and I'm a major Usul-lover. If someone likes ugly, they might like this, but Usuls are supposed to be glamorous and cute, and this is neither.

It looks like the Usul is in pain because of the bone in her butt :roflol:

Hooray ! for WIS for His snazzy Av and Sig set !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I do think this pet is somehow flawed... It seems like the back shell is too big and as a result, inhibits movement. Looking at the other poses I somehow get the impression that the range of motion is indeed limited... o_O

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Usuls are supposed to be glamorous and cute, but Tyrannian pets aren't. That's like complaining about Darigan pets looking evil. I think it's brilliantly loafing. If usuls had fingers I'd be tempted to have one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Duke of Earl wrote:

I do think this pet is somehow flawed... It seems like the back shell is too big and as a result, inhibits movement. Looking at the other poses I somehow get the impression that the range of motion is indeed limited... o_O

I love darigan neopets. they are just so....so.....evil looking and I love the bori so much. I hope they would release some darigan morphing potions, soon, because I don't want to risk painting my ice bori.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I think the bori looks more like a mutant, especially since the mutant tuskaninny and kyrii are also blue and spikey.

I like the peophin a lot, but I am not crazy about the tail.

I don't like the usul, it is just ugly and their really isn't much to like about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
smudgeoffudge wrote:
I think the bori looks more like a mutant, especially since the mutant tuskaninny and kyrii are also blue and spikey.

I like the peophin a lot, but I am not crazy about the tail.

I don't like the usul, it is just ugly and their really isn't much to like about it.

The mutant tuskaninny is more yelloish than blue and it is pudgy, not spikey.
I realy like the peophin. I'm not too fond of the usul.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

smudgeoffudge wrote:

I got that feeling too. It was only after reading a few posts that I realized it was supposed to be darigan. What happened to the nice, rich, dark purple shades that most darigan pets are?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I wish the Robot Tuskaninny would be better... ah well, at least I already konw what color mine will be (spotted) so I don't really worry. It is a disappointment, though, what with the revamp and all, that they wouldn't work as hard on that.

Meh, hopefully it means they're working on bigger, better things!

I don't like the Tyrannian Peophin. I really liked the scruffy fluffy old one a lot more. I mean, certainly looks like a Tyrannian pet... but a letdown from the old one.

The Bori is cute, whether it's Darigan or Mutant. I like it :)

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I did this quick but i think its ok and a good darigan Bori :)
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2213/mockup17ts.jpg

Hooray ! for WIS for His snazzy Av and Sig set !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Huggles wrote:
Usuls are supposed to be glamorous and cute, but Tyrannian pets aren't. That's like complaining about Darigan pets looking evil. I think it's brilliantly loafing. If usuls had fingers I'd be tempted to have one.

I know they aren't, but look at this one.

Not cute, not glamorous, but a very good Tyrannian Usul. (IMO) If they had done one like this, it would have been fine with me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next