Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Things I need:

MSPP (TCG) The things I have to show for credibility are my account age - 42 months, my gallery - PBs, and my pets - Faerie Grundo, Draik, MSP Poogle. Obviously I wouldn't want to lose any of those, which would happen if I did anything stupid.

Bony Grarrl Club Same as above.

Space Faerie Code I will give you the item from the code.

PM if you're willing to lend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

do not borrow fqd from badwoman24, she took my neopoints and didn't trade

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I would really like to borrow the FQD, MSPP (tcg) and about 10.5 mill for the adam avatar :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I know this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find it. What's the joke for the grumpy old king avatar? And do you really need to use that joke, or is the avatar random over 800 as the avatar guide says? Also, somewhere else I read over 700. Can someone clear up the facts for me? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fuzz wrote:
I know this has been posted before, but I can't seem to find it. What's the joke for the grumpy old king avatar? And do you really need to use that joke, or is the avatar random over 800 as the avatar guide says? Also, somewhere else I read over 700. Can someone clear up the facts for me? Thanks

The question is "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?"

The answer can be anything.

I think the score can be anything as long as he laughs in hysterics. But it's most likely over 700 I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thought I might as well post

First off to prove credibilty I have a 31 month old account with 2 jetsams, lab map(I can show the av), petpet lab(Don't have the av yet but check out awsome_shark's petpet and look under it) and 119 avs, I don't want to lose any of it.

I'd like to borrow an FQD, MSPP, 11 mil, and bgc if possible, I have very little collat, lab map and petpet lab wiped me out. All petpet avs, on regular colored, non limited/restricted pets please. I don't want to risk paint pets. I don't want anyone to lose anything. Please contact me at the_olsen_gals_rule if u'll let me borrow anything thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:04 am 

Im looking for a list of games so I can get the top gamer avatar. I currently have 184/250. I have already played all the game sin the games room and lots of the old sponsor games so I need some unlisted games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

comton wrote:
Im looking for a list of games so I can get the top gamer avatar. I currently have 184/250. I have already played all the game sin the games room and lots of the old sponsor games so I need some unlisted games.

Only thing I can recommend is that you take a peek at My_First_Little_Pony's petpage and see if there are any games you haven't played there. I know there is another similar petpage but I can't remember the name of the pet right now *goes off to think*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If anyone has a MSPP (TCG) they would be willilng to let me borrow please neomail me at Hidinger as I am willing to work out whatever I can for Collateral. Please let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I bought a Haunted Weaponry item (Spider on a String). I equipped it to my pet, but I didn't get the avatar. Is there something I'm missing? Has it been retired?

Post subject: Avatars
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:54 am 

I'm currently trying to get the Lost Desert Stamp avatar, but I cannot find anyone selling the Holographic Coltzans Shrine stamp. If you have it and are willing to sell it, or know someone who will, please let me know. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Does anyone else find the following quote from the editorial quite perplexing? o_O

Quote:
TNT, can you make it where you can go back to tournament 1 on cellblock, most game avatars are hard to get, true. but dang this is just crazy, at least on flash games it dosnt just keep getting harder and harder to the point where you cant play it anymore, thats just crazy. it bugs about 30% of the people that play and arnt lucky couse you made the avatar random, i mean why does it have to be "SUPER HARD" AND "random". dosnt make it fair one bit for us unlucky ones. ~ mystic_fever
We will look into a reset feature, however the avatar is not random. Not random at all. From what we've seen, not one person has actually figured out the real trick to getting the avatar. It may seem random, but it's not by any means. I think it's the only one we've ever really stumped people with. *cackle*

I'd sure like to see posts from those that have gotten it, with details, so we can study this. But, since this thread is rather inactive I don't suppose we'd get enough data. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
Does anyone else find the following quote from the editorial quite perplexing? o_O

Quote:
TNT, can you make it where you can go back to tournament 1 on cellblock, most game avatars are hard to get, true. but dang this is just crazy, at least on flash games it dosnt just keep getting harder and harder to the point where you cant play it anymore, thats just crazy. it bugs about 30% of the people that play and arnt lucky couse you made the avatar random, i mean why does it have to be "SUPER HARD" AND "random". dosnt make it fair one bit for us unlucky ones. ~ mystic_fever
We will look into a reset feature, however the avatar is not random. Not random at all. From what we've seen, not one person has actually figured out the real trick to getting the avatar. It may seem random, but it's not by any means. I think it's the only one we've ever really stumped people with. *cackle*

I'd sure like to see posts from those that have gotten it, with details, so we can study this. But, since this thread is rather inactive I don't suppose we'd get enough data. :(

Put a link to this board in you sig and tell them what you want and you may get answers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Perhaps you have to beat one of the better challengers without losing one game?

When I obtained my avatar for it, I simply beat ... um ... oh yeah, Haskol, and I hadn't lost one game to him, won the match with straight sets if you will. I might have done something else though too, it was a couple of months back.

Credit to Ken for the set :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Thanks for your replies.

I think I'll try the signature idea.

Ice Angel, that's just the kind of information I'm hoping to collect. Thanks. :)

Edit: Editted wrong post :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next