Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yea they said that it is taking longer than they expected to get NeoHelpers back up. By the way, PHP version 4.3.9 is the highest version, right? Cause that's what I have at my site...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

No, 4.3.10 is the latest version of PHP. PHP 5.0 is close to being released (beta versions have been released) So your server is a tad behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ixistant wrote:
Chao wrote:
winter wrote:
Yeesh, all this panicking and "OMG such and such got hacked! There's cookie grabbers now!" is going to kill the poor sites :(

I saw people on the Neoboards, about a week ago, carrying on about how PPT is "Full of cookie grabbers" and such.

Yea. It's gonna take a lot of time to convince people nothing malignant has been installed in the databases of these sites. But I hope this doesn't signal the return of the fansite wars. I mean, these sites are supposed to be friendly, not jumping headfirst into a battle royal! This is why PPT distances itself from the rest of the fansites. So they can't accuse us of doing anything to them. But then you have the neoboards who seem to have some sort of grudge on us. Anyone remember when they decided to launch a full on attack at us? I'm telling you, the amount of GC'ers with an I.Q. into negative numbers that signed up during that time was pretty high.

I don't see how they can hold a grudge against the site at all when half of them sneak on here to leech answers for MP's and LC's.
Honestly. It's mind-boggling how immature and thick-headed some of them are.

<robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
<bawss> Right click.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I don't know what PHP I have on my website, I don't know where to find out how.
But you say it searches by google? My site isn't seachable on google, but I want it to be.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY SITE SEARCHABLE ON GOOGLE?

Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Let me make this clear.

A) Insulting the neoboards is not allright, even if they do insult us. Thats the pot calling the kettle black, and if you don't understand that analogy, PM me, and i'll explain.

B) Generally insulting anyone, is against the rules of the forums.

The Rules wrote:
"Flaming", is when somebody attacks somebody else over the internet, normally in the form of insults. This will not be tolerated. You do not have to agree with every other member of PPT ( And you wont at some point. Believe me). You do not have to like every other member at PPT. You do, however, have to respect every other member of PPT. And when I say respect, I mean respect their right to have their say just as you have the right to yours. If at any point you think what a member is saying may be out of line, you should contact a Moderator and have them look into it for you. If somebody flames you, do NOT retaliate. You will end up in as much trouble as them. Just contact a Moderator. Its their job to deal with members breaking these rules, remember? Flaming is also outlawed through the Personal Message system. You may argue a little more heatedly in private, but be sure to never insult another member.

Many members here also frequent the Neoboards. Please keep that in mind.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2