Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urthdigger wrote:
<snip tablet and catalog info>
Now, this means I need to find a yellow and blue kar in the eastern stacks, and a red kar in Artisan Licensing Records, Other, right? Because I can't find my blue kar :(

Yes, if what you posted is correct, you need to find both a yellow and blue kar in the eastern stacks. There is only one room, so you can't be mixed up there (just make sure you aren't in Western.) Be sure to check the racks beside the tables in the middle between Eastern and Western. If it's not there either, exit the room entirely, re-enter and try again. (You don't have to leave the repo, just that room.) This worked for some people early on, but I thought the missing scroll problem had been fixed. o_O

Edit: Just saw that you editted to say you copied the directories wrong. That'll get ya every time - At least you know you can progress now!

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

While waiting for searching for a puzzle trap my 3rd useless crystal got stolen by grundos :( i been told to not put it in SDB but bah i was almost there since i had the 3rd repository nonsense completed and the steps after that are easy. I just played too much other games at np... why not if you have to wait an hour :(

Theres probably not much time and i only started w/the plot 9 days ago or sth. But if i would restart w/this part while i saved all my work would i just have to mindless walk around to the locations i already have? Or will i get complete new lists and all...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:29 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

allnameswereout wrote:
While waiting for searching for a puzzle trap my 3rd useless crystal got stolen by grundos :( i been told to not put it in SDB but bah i was almost there since i had the 3rd repository nonsense completed and the steps after that are easy. I just played too much other games at np... why not if you have to wait an hour :(

Theres probably not much time and i only started w/the plot 9 days ago or sth. But if i would restart w/this part while i saved all my work would i just have to mindless walk around to the locations i already have? Or will i get complete new lists and all...?

Sorry about that. :( There was a reason for the SDB warning though. Beginning with the second crystal, if you put it in your SBD or gallery, it would appear safe there UNTIL you went to the model city and tried to use it.

There seems to be time... the repo is still open and others are still finishing up. Some who lost the second crystal reported it replaced by the Foreman / Chef. It seems for the third, you had to go back through the traps and/or the scroll sequences. The good news is, everything should be exactly the same. If you recorded the locations of your scrolls, it will be much easier this time around.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Split: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22411

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10