Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Riitunen wrote:
Hi,

I just can't get the right combination of scrolls in second crystal, so can someone tell me what I do wrong:

I got my lights in second crystal: purple, blank, green, blank, blank, red, purple, blank, orange, purple, yellow, purple, orange, yellow, purple, red.

In my first crystal I have: red, blank,, blue, blank, blank, red, blue, blank, yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, yellow, red and red.

In my tablet I have in right order; set, saf, saf, kar, kha, nem, nem, anh, set,
tep, lat, djo, kha, tep, fer and ben.

So, I mapped: I first have to find blue and red ben.. but nothing happened when I found them so I didn't get my clue about the new room.

Have I misread the instructions? or what I do wrong? Many thanks for help, again :hug:

i think you needed to get the blue and red Fer, the ben would be the last symbol and it would be matched to the red colour that did not change in the second colour code so you do not need to find the ben.

And you have to find them according to the catalogue colour, if the blue scroll rack is before the red one then you have to click on a blue FER before the red fer.

purple, green, purple, , orange, purple, purple, orange, , purple,

red, blue, blue, yellow, blue, , blue, yellow, red

blue yellow red red red red red blue

set saf nem set tep djo kha fer

if i did it correctly this is what you have to find..just starting from the end of the list instead of the front

Last edited by Azzie on Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:43 pm 

stampsyne wrote:
Does anybody know if PPT posted the last installment before it showed up on neoboards? I try ever so hard not to go there.

Sorry, I wasn't on when it came up on the boards, they definitely had it last night (NST) though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:08 pm 

Azzie wrote:
Riitunen wrote:
Hi,

I just can't get the right combination of scrolls in second crystal, so can someone tell me what I do wrong:

I got my lights in second crystal: purple, blank, green, blank, blank, red, purple, blank, orange, purple, yellow, purple, orange, yellow, purple, red.

In my first crystal I have: red, blank,, blue, blank, blank, red, blue, blank, yellow, blue, yellow, blue, yellow, yellow, red and red.

In my tablet I have in right order; set, saf, saf, kar, kha, nem, nem, anh, set,
tep, lat, djo, kha, tep, fer and ben.

So, I mapped: I first have to find blue and red ben.. but nothing happened when I found them so I didn't get my clue about the new room.

Have I misread the instructions? or what I do wrong? Many thanks for help, again :hug:

i think you needed to get the blue and red Fer, the ben would be the last symbol and it would be matched to the red colour that did not change in the second colour code so you do not need to find the ben.

And you have to find them according to the catalogue colour, if the blue scroll rack is before the red one then you have to click on a blue FER before the red fer.

purple, green, purple, , orange, purple, purple, orange, , purple,

red, blue, blue, yellow, blue, , blue, yellow, red

blue yellow red red red red red blue

set saf nem set tep djo kha fer

if i did it correctly this is what you have to find..just starting from the end of the list instead of the front

Yeah, you're right, now I get it :) Thanks! The instruction in the first page was misleading me. (or I just didn't understand it right)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

New Thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=490335

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10