Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

At what level should I enter the Lost Caves(Chapter 2, normal)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

As a general rule, just go by feel. If you're having difficulties with the enemies, go back a bit and level more. There's really no "recommended" level, as it can also depend on what you've put your skill points into.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Can Terask be stunned? I have 9 skills points left for Rohane. My critical attacks, Damage Increase, Haste and Magic Resistance are all maxed out (with the weapon bonuses too). Now I need to spend my skills on Combat Focus, Stunning Strikes, Battle Taunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Breloom wrote:
Can Terask be stunned? I have 9 skills points left for Rohane. My critical attacks, Damage Increase, Haste and Magic Resistance are all maxed out (with the weapon bonuses too). Now I need to spend my skills on Combat Focus, Stunning Strikes, Battle Taunt.

Yeah, I've stunned him a few times in the past, but it seems to happen much more rarely than it does with enemies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:00 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

those other skills are useless so get stunning strikes =P

and is there a maximum level you can reach in neoquest 2? I'm curious to how much I should train before I beat the game. I'm currently level 57 and about to beat the faerie thief for the first time.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

cap wrote:
those other skills are useless so get stunning strikes =P

and is there a maximum level you can reach in neoquest 2? I'm curious to how much I should train before I beat the game. I'm currently level 57 and about to beat the faerie thief for the first time.

The max level is 60, so you're almost there. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

dog wrote:
Breloom wrote:

Yeah, I've stunned him a few times in the past, but it seems to happen much more rarely than it does with enemies.

At any rate, the concensus seemt to be that Combat Focus and Battle Taunt are pretty much useless unless you make an entire game strategy around their use, which it's too late for you to do anyway. So you might as well go for the stun. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thanks for the help. I beat Terask the second time and got the Halo. I wanted the Spellbook but at least I didn't get the tooth. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:24 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The tooth may be getting an upgrade. It wa talked about in the neopian times.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:22 am 

I beat devilpuss today on normal. My biggest opponents to date were the faeries and the hubrid nox. It took me four tries to kick those faeries...you know whats. Made me very mad. Anyway, I was considering skipping evil and going straight to insane. Good idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Sudzykitty wrote:
I beat devilpuss today on normal. My biggest opponents to date were the faeries and the hubrid nox. It took me four tries to kick those faeries...you know whats. Made me very mad. Anyway, I was considering skipping evil and going straight to insane. Good idea?

Perhaps it would be if it wasn't impossible. ;) You have to beat Evil before you have the option of playing InSaNe mode. Congrats on the devilpuss, though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:07 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Really? Am I the only one that haven't found the faeries difficult? The devilpuss can be a handful if you don't slow and constantly stin the poor thing. But if you can beat the Devilpuss then you're almost done with the game. Keep it up!

Incidently, I'll be done with the game by tommorow and then moving on to insane =P I predict it'll be a peice of cake.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

dog wrote:
Sudzykitty wrote:

Perhaps it would be if it wasn't impossible. ;) You have to beat Evil before you have the option of playing InSaNe mode. Congrats on the devilpuss, though!

I think the extra practice in playing on Evil is helpful preperation for Insane, too. And the prizes are mostly nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:45 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yosha! I just beat neoquest 2 on evil! Terask mk II was easy! I can't wait to beat him on insane!

Got a halo of devilpuss it's better than the weapons I have but it's no spellbook =(

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:17 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

cap, I would keep in mind that Insane IS hard. That's the reason so few have beaten it. I wouldn't be so sure that you're going to beat it first time through - while it's possible, it's definately not a certainty.

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next