Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, I got a draw and weakened Razul. Pity, I thought I'd have to fight him again so I quickly taught Bernlad burrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

anjuna wrote:
I am still waiting to see if Elric will endow me with an Engineer Driving Spike Into Skull icon

I searched high and low, and as far as I can see, that icon doesn't exist.

I will, however, endow you with my favourite computer frustration icon:

As for this plot, I think it might be coming to an end, but Razul will have to be defeated by a crudload of people before we see the end...

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
supRNurs wrote:
stampsyne wrote:
maybe uncursing will unfreeze Nuria ... and that darn statue in Maraqua to start the next plot :roflol:

:roflol:

I knew those new symbols were waaaayy too familiar to me! Found the reason back in split 79. :P

Edit: I don't know how long Nuria has been in stone, but isn't it coincidental that the Darkest Faerie has been cursed for as long as Jazan is old?

79! That was, like, forever ago! Man. Think how long ago that was. Reagon was President. The USSR was still going strong. Sharon McAuliffe was about to head into space. Those were the days.

Interesting coincidence about Jazan and the Darkest Faerie. Source of the curse maybe?

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm really confused at Crystal III.

The four blank symbols I have are ra, kar, saf, and fer. What scrolls am I supposed to read, and in what order?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

anchororange wrote:
I'm really confused at Crystal III.

The four blank symbols I have are ra, kar, saf, and fer. What scrolls am I supposed to read, and in what order?

You'll read all three primary colors for each symbol. The correct color order will give you a room name. Go to that room to read the white scroll. There is a sequence in the first post that will help you determine which color order to use. Each symbol will have a different color order. Hope that helps a little.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:16 am 

Well, poo! I put in my prophecy, but I forgot the first letter of the whole darn phrase and it locked me out of the temple! I have to wait another whole hour!!! And I lost my freakin temple maps that I made, so I had to wander around blindly to find my statue door!! Aarrggghhh!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:19 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Skynetmain wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
<snip>I knew those new symbols were waaaayy too familiar to me! Found the reason back in split 79. :P

Edit: I don't know how long Nuria has been in stone, but isn't it coincidental that the Darkest Faerie has been cursed for as long as Jazan is old?

79! That was, like, forever ago! Man. Think how long ago that was. Reagon was President. The USSR was still going strong. Sharon McAuliffe was about to head into space. Those were the days.

Interesting coincidence about Jazan and the Darkest Faerie. Source of the curse maybe?

Heh And you and Elric were still doing "comedy" on the boards! One of Elric's old comics is in that split. :P

On the Darkest Faerie / Qasala curse... it IS interesting that they seem to be of about the same duration. The Darkest Faerie story line is as old as the neoschools idea... but I don't remember ever hearing what it was that she did to cause Fyora to imprison her. Perhaps she and Jazan's papa were a team! :P

Edit:
knockoff30 wrote:
Well, poo! I put in my prophecy, but I forgot the first letter of the whole darn phrase and it locked me out of the temple! I have to wait another whole hour!!! And I lost my freakin temple maps that I made, so I had to wander around blindly to find my statue door!! Aarrggghhh!!

Aww... I hope you marked the location of that door this time around. The good news is, I don't think the lockout for the statue is an hour - maybe 30 minutes. o_O Not exactly sure, but it should be in the first post somewhere.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Whoa. That was like forever ago. That's some long distance foreshadowing you had going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Skynetmain wrote:
supRNurs wrote:

I thought the darkest faerie was cursed 1000 years ago and Qasala disappeared 200 years ago. Was Jazan 800 years old when that happened? (Well maybe the healthcare system in Neopia is really good)

By the way, I have returned - or as my favourite World War 2 Propaganda Artist would say: "A lie repeated many times becomes the truth".

Does that seem even slightly relevant to you? o_O If so then you're following my train of thought better than I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hey, guys, I just woke up and found that there's a second tablet. I just put in all the pieces and all of the circles are white. Does that mean my tablet is right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:28 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jez wrote:
Hey, guys, I just woke up and found that there's a second tablet. I just put in all the pieces and all of the circles are white. Does that mean my tablet is right?

Actually, when you have the tablet entirely correct, all the circles will disappear and you'll have a Return to Fortune Teller button at the bottom. How many white circles do you have?

Edit:
Huggles wrote:
Whoa. That was like forever ago. That's some long distance foreshadowing you had going on.

Shhhh.... If you say that too loudly, someone might realize that I was the one who stole the Fortune Teller's real crystal ball.

Last edited by supRNurs on Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Jez wrote:

It depends on the number of white circles. If you have 15 or less white circles, it's still not correct. If you have 16 right there shouldn't be any circles and no Accept Translation button.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

supRNurs wrote:
Jez wrote:

Actually, when you have the tablet entirely correct, all the circles will disappear and you'll have a Return to Fortune Teller button at the bottom. How many white circles do you have?

Edit:
Huggles wrote:

Shhhh.... If you say that too loudly, someone might realize that I was the one who stole the Fortune Teller's real crystal ball.

I have twelve circles. There's no more circles after that and all of them are white.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jez wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Jez wrote:

Edit:
Huggles wrote:

I have twelve circles. There's no more circles after that and all of them are white.

Then you have twelve symbols correct. You also have 4 symbols that should not be included at all. You'll need to find the other 4. See IanB's earlier post in this thread for an excellent method to use.

Edit: There is a quote of Ian's post here, and some other explanations shortly afterwards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Here's my second tablet that I just completed:

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7039/ldp6lb.jpg

supRNurs wrote:
Jez wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Jez wrote:

Edit:
Huggles wrote:

Then you have twelve symbols correct. You also have 4 symbols that should not be included at all. You'll need to find the other 4. See IanB's earlier post in this thread for an excellent method to use.

Edit: There is a quote of Ian's post here, and some other explanations shortly afterwards.

Oh, thanks for the link. I was looking for his post, lol.

Edit-- So, what do I have to do next? Go to the Fortune Teller? She still says the same thing as before and I didn't get the "You've translated the tablet into its Qasalan equivalent! But what does it mean?" message. :(

Should I go to the comics and click on all the symbols that are on my tablet now?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next