Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yikes, well I can't halt my life for another 4 months if they are doing any such thing (combining plots). I should hope not, as that seems unfair for those that do NOT want to participate the next time around. I wonder why the Temple banner keeps showing up; seems like that means this one is not finished yet? There were two endings for the Hannah plot (one a joke), and I know TNT likes to trump themselves. I wouldn't put it past them to really make it worth our while this time, especially for a 3-4 month plot. The Darkest Faerie only delayed the plot a day or so, I think.

It is out now, and they can go back to finishing LDP; no need to stop early.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:( I finally found a puzzle trap, and 1:00 my time, 10:00 nst, was my lighting time, and of course it glitches when I click the blown open wall...:( I clicked it, my crystal disappeared and I didn't get the scroll...:(, but hmm, so does that mean I have to go find a puzzle trap again? that stinks if so, I can't remember where it was...lol...back to searching...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well it's nice to see that they gave us more time to catch up, but I too would like to kow if there's something we've missed or just need to wait for them to update the news. I've been going through my temple again, getting gased and smushed like crazy, and haven't seen anything interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quicksilver: I don't claim to have an answer as to what stage you have to go back to and/or re-do, but please do post again when you find what works? My friend got his 3rd Crystal Stolen by the Grundo Leader, went back to re-do from the 1st (got it from Chef, redid his 12 primary colors, got the sharp eye message, but no 2nd Crystal in spike trap, nothing in any other traps either). If anyone else has had similar issues and resolved them, please post your solution?

EDIT: The Repository won't load for me or my friend. Anyone else experiencing the same? Is TNT fixing stuff or just breaking more things? :P (Nevermind, somehow refreshing the "404" works.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:17 pm 

Nope the repository does not load for me either.

But i must admit that i have given up trying to solve it. I was in the middle of solving crystal 2, when a server lag caused me to click on a wrong scroll. Meaning that i would have to redo the whole thing :(....

But i must say that PPT-es have done a great job of providing support - Thank you!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

tigerheart wrote:
I was in the middle of solving crystal 2, when a server lag caused me to click on a wrong scroll. Meaning that i would have to redo the whole thing :(

Actually, I believe for the second sequence, you only have to start over from that set, not from the beginning. So even if you were on your last set of 2 primaries + the 1 secondary, you only have to re-do THAT set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:31 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

It's not letting me into the Repository either. At all. Refreshing the 404 isn't working either.
:x I know I only have myself to blame for putting this off... I decided I wasn't going to be involved because it was a puzzle, and I felt for sure that TNT was going to drop it like they did the Thieves Guild dinner thing. Then I decided to go for the avatar... now I want to keep going, but the Neopets site hasn't done anything for me all day :(
Yeah, my fault for putting it off, but odesn't stop me from hitting the computer every time I get the 404!!
Edit: Whew, I think Neopets is working happily again for a little bit... *crosses fingers*

I really hope they don't combine the two plots. While it seems plausible, I just think it would be really frustrating for those who just decided to wait until the next one.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

If they DO combine the two plots, I would hope that they'd be considerate enough to give people who don't have the scroll a way to start with the darkest faerie plot, but give those WITH the scroll an advantage, or tons of extra points, or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
KrazyKacheek wrote:
If they DO combine the two plots, I would hope that they'd be considerate enough to give people who don't have the scroll a way to start with the darkest faerie plot, but give those WITH the scroll an advantage, or tons of extra points, or whatever.

I don't know. A combined story would be too clever after what we have seen. Having a LD puzzle plot lead in to a DF battle plot would be fun and more believable than having the comic lead to a new comic.

I love the idea about giving us more points, like having the 'puzzle points' bleed over to war points. Maybe the Mysterious Scroll could be a weapon in the war. If you're wondering about how it can be a weapon, well, it is like Elric says: 'The supossitory continues.'

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

so what did i Miss - I so dont feel like reading the last 22 threads since i have been gone since a week ago sat with no internet access at my parents place.
I left after i got the Mysterious scroll

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I can get into the Scroll Repository. The Chef isn't saying anything new.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

freddyflinstone wrote:
so what did i Miss - I so dont feel like reading the last 22 threads since i have been gone since a week ago sat with no internet access at my parents place.

if you've got the scroll, you haven't missed anything. we've all been waiting for what to do next, if there is anything.

speaking of the thieves guild dinner, did they really just drop it? i really wanted to do that, but i never saw any more news about it and figured i just missed out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

muzzle32 wrote:
freddyflinstone wrote:

if you've got the scroll, you haven't missed anything. we've all been waiting for what to do next, if there is anything.

speaking of the thieves guild dinner, did they really just drop it? i really wanted to do that, but i never saw any more news about it and figured i just missed out.

I really wanted to do that one, as well. Boom! One day it was gone. Never heard another word. I emailed tnt. The only answer I got was "watch the news".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I believe it was in an editorial that they just ended up canning the whole thing; they were busy working on other stuff and just never got it done.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm almost caught up! W00t! I just need to find a riddle trap and stick my crystal in the city . . . and I'm done!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next