Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

archergirl2000 wrote:
Hmm I'm sure we've covered this in a previous split, but I'll ask anyway (dont hurt me! ;) ) In mapping the temple for my mom's account I've found a hallway that just loops the same two rooms over and over. I tried clearing the cache and all but it won't fix it. I'm stumped o_O

Well I don't have any looping hallways in my temple but some other people on here have said that they have the same thing and it's just a hallway that loops - so it should be normal and not some sort of problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 pm 

archergirl2000 wrote:
Hmm I'm sure we've covered this in a previous split, but I'll ask anyway (dont hurt me! ;) ) In mapping the temple for my mom's account I've found a hallway that just loops the same two rooms over and over. I tried clearing the cache and all but it won't fix it. I'm stumped o_O

Everyone (or nearly everyone) seems to have one set like that. I know mine freaked me out when I found it. I looped around four times before I realized, wait, I know I've seen that set of doors before!

Last edited by sparrowinsky on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

archergirl2000 wrote:

That's ok. No problem. Those 2 rooms just loop onto themselves.

You can get "out" of that hallway by going through one of the empty doors to get into a different hallway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks for the quick responses everyone :D

I was just worried because there seemed to be a room missing in the temple, but I found it, forgot to map a door in one of the rooms. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:27 pm 

hey i wa just wondering, does anyone know how to get the 8th piece?

ello...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

shocker2000 wrote:

Yep I do I know how to get it! :D

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:55 pm 

Jopets wrote:
shocker2000 wrote:

Yep I do I know how to get it! :D

If you just go to page one of this conversation on any of the 20 plus splits it's on Jasujo posts what we have so far at the very beginning :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ok so.... I managed to get through the entire thing with out mapping out temple...
But I'm asking now what? Should I wait, or go on to read every scroll? Is there something specific I should know about reading them?

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shifty wrote:
Ok so.... I managed to get through the entire thing with out mapping out temple...
But I'm asking now what? Should I wait, or go on to read every scroll? Is there something specific I should know about reading them?

We don't know how to procede ... or even if we can procede until another clue comes along. Time will tell.

If you think you can risk being kicked out of the temple for 12 hours ... then library scrolls would be an option. Anything specific we know about them (which is very little), is listed on the first post of the split.

Otherwise, just searching around for things is the option right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:28 pm 

Finally I got my avvie, for whatever reason it wouldn't work for me in IE, but worked just fine in Firefox. I tried 4 times in IE, blocker on/off and firewall on/off, no diff. Firefox worked in 1 try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:34 pm 

*coughs* New member, old lurker, but Either I am confused about how to click and find to translate, or its not working, I tried just doing it, clicking them in the order they appear on my tablet (what a pain), clicking the order they appear on my tablet as the order they appear in the comic (go through all the comic 1 first, then 2.. then the 3rd) And none is working, any suggestions? :(
-Edit-
Oh, I also took it to IE and tried the same things, no luck.

=^..^=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:38 pm 

hello again ...

I am still working on catching up ... I am waiting to get back in so I can get my 9th peice ... so by later tonight ( cst ) I should be stuck with the rest of you ... (unles something is found) ... I know where my statue is ,as well as all 3 librarys , so I will prob read the scroll from it later tonight if nothing else is discovered ...

can I ask how old you all are ??

I am 31 ... and have 3 kids , all boys , ages 6 , 3 , and almost 2 ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:39 pm 

missykitty wrote:
*coughs* New member, old lurker, but Either I am confused about how to click and find to translate, or its not working, I tried just doing it, clicking them in the order they appear on my tablet (what a pain), clicking the order they appear on my tablet as the order they appear in the comic (go through all the comic 1 first, then 2.. then the 3rd) And none is working, any suggestions? :(
-Edit-
Oh, I also took it to IE and tried the same things, no luck.

as the order they appear in the comic? I think you're doing the right thing, but you've got me confused. You're going off of the order on your tabled only, not the comic's order right? clicking left to right top row, then one under that etc.? You tried Firefox right? Like I said above, my IE didn't work for me, but Firefox did. I suggest trying clearing your cache, and turning off any pop up blocking programs. If these don't work, someone earlier mentioned that they couldn't get the tablet to translate until they were out of the temple.

Edit:
rthedg wrote:
hello again ...

I am still working on catching up ... I am waiting to get back in so I can get my 9th peice ... so by later tonight ( cst ) I should be stuck with the rest of you ... (unles something is found) ... I know where my statue is ,as well as all 3 librarys , so I will prob read the scroll from it later tonight if nothing else is discovered ...

I'll put it this way, my main game I play is Halo 2...and I'm old enough to buy it without my mom's signature. oddly enough, this game can be addicting.

JasEdit: Do not double post. If you were the last to post and you want to add more, please use the "edit" button in the top right of each of your posts. Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:43 pm 

darkelflord30 wrote:
rthedg wrote:
hello again ...

I'll put it this way, my main game I play is Halo 2...and I'm old enough to buy it without my mom's signature. oddly enough, this game can be addicting.

LOL ok fair enough :P
and yes this game is quite addictting :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

rthedg wrote:
hello again ...

I'm 19 and this plot is interfering horribly with my college work.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next