Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
Anjuna, can you ask your 'contacts' whether we even CAN pick up the Meepits, and if we're missing something? I don't think anyone has a clue.

I can't say much (hehehehe) :P but I can say what I discovered. If I don't try and pick up the meepit and instead click the path he is standing near, he will follow me to the next scene. My only problem is when I can get one to follow me, I seem to get stuck in a loop and just keep clicking the same few paths over and over again. So I'm not sure how to get past that.

EDIT: That didn't work for long. One path I clicked near him and he didn't follow. :( Sorry folks, I thought I might have been on to something there. And then I picked a path he wasn't near and he DID follow me. So maybe this part of the woods we have to actually map out somehow? :roll:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:06 am 

How Do You Know If You take one Meepit? It Goes To Your Inventory? cause I Click One And it Dissapear Without The Text that run out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anjuna wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
Anjuna, can you ask your 'contacts' whether we even CAN pick up the Meepits, and if we're missing something? I don't think anyone has a clue.

I can't say much (hehehehe) :P but I can say what I discovered. If I don't try and pick up the meepit and instead click the path he is standing near, he will follow me to the next scene. My only problem is when I can get one to follow me, I seem to get stuck in a loop and just keep clicking the same few paths over and over again. So I'm not sure how to get past that.

EDIT: That didn't work for long. One path I clicked near him and he didn't follow. :( Sorry folks, I thought I might have been on to something there. And then I picked a path he wasn't near and he DID follow me. So maybe this part of the woods we have to actually map out somehow? :roll:

Did it actually say that the meepit was following you? Is there a chance you could get a screenshot of a meepit "following" you? I tried both ways, and theres nothing telling me that the meepit is following me.

«Don't play with fire, play with Rachel.»

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

To catch meepits read!

Ok now that ive got your attention..Play the game, Meepit juice thingy. Once you play the game you will find some meepit juice in your quest inventory. I don't know where to go from there :P

try to feed it to a meepit, sophie will turn it into ghost meepit juice.

IDB Supermod and Rater

Last edited by benladesh on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

benladesh wrote:
To catch meepits read!

Ok now that ive got your attention..Play the game, Meepit juice thingy. Once you play the game you will find some meepit juice in your quest inventory. I don't know where to go from there :P

Try feeding it to a meepit, at least that is what the Neobards is saying

EDIT: I played Meepit Juice Break...sent score, but I have no juice in my quest inventory!!

Last edited by chi_chi1548286 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

well I haven't figured out how to get the meepits, but I have found something interesting

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:14 am 

benladesh wrote:
To catch meepits read!

Do You Try Playing Meepit Vs Feepit Too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

FULL SOLUTION TO MEEPIT CATCHING

1 -Play the game, Meepit juice break (get to lvl3). Once you play the game you will find some meepit juice in your quest inventory.

2-Try to feed it to a meepit, sophie will turn it into ghost meepit juice

3- Feed the ghost juice to a meepit, it will stay with you

4- repeat step 3 until you have 7 meepits

5- place the meepits in the circles of light, you might have to move them around until they are all dancing, they will dance and thats the end :D

IDB Supermod and Rater

Last edited by benladesh on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
benladesh wrote:
To catch meepits read!

Its not working do you need to get some score or something because I don't have the juce

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

theonlysaneone wrote:
IanB wrote:
My vines finally reappeared and I finished the first part. I then started mapping the meepit part and somehow took a wrong turn and I'm totally lost. Is there any way to go back to the start of the maze?

Nope. Just keep clicking places until you get back to where you were before. Leaving and coming back just puts you in the same room.

*sigh* that's what I figured so I've started mapping where I'm lost - it'll all make sense eventually This thing is so like the temple in the ldp :cry: At least it's easy to map, it just takes time, actually I'm enjoying it! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:18 am 

benladesh wrote:
To catch meepits read!

THANK YOU!!!

I think you have to get a certain score. I got it with 425.

EDIT: Okay. After you get the Meepit Juice and try to feed it to one, Sophie will turn it into Ghost Meepit Juice. Then I think it works.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Last edited by theonlysaneone on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okay, my new vines message is that the rope is barely able to support Bruno's weight and that he should not stay on it too long, and that my rope is exactly the length I need it to get down. Is this a good thing? Although the rope is supposedly the perfect length, I can't do anything. Do I have to make it stronger?

Uh never mind, I figured it out XD

Set made by Moogie. Thanks for the wonderful work :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I played Meepit Juice Break, sent an awful score but got no juice. o_O

EDIT: Oh darn, really? I suck royally at that game and it hurts my head.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:24 am 

YES! I have my Meepits. Now to find where they go...

EDIT: And I'm inside. And it's to be continued. After all that.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Will playing the game and sending the score be "unlimited" seeing as we do need to send a high score of 400+ 7 times in order to get enough juice...or, are we just...gonna have to play the game 3 times daily, for like 3 days:(

EDIT: Nevermind...totally forget I posted any of this, haha. You just need to play the game once, and get a high enough score to get the juice (I got mine with a score of 500+)

Last edited by chi_chi1548286 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next