Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hidinger wrote:

Okay...I can see a portal like whole that leads to Qasala as a mini-world. That would be cool and make sense :)

Now to the bad news --- Anyone get their scroll stolen from them yet? I am curious because you wouldn't have a crystal to break the wall again to get it....

I finally put mine in SDB. could not stand the chance of loosing it. I sure am curious, though. Maybe that's the next step in the puzzle - you have to discard it!

*ouch*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:05 am 

Shadow Assassin, if you can't get the crystal when you click on the eye socket of the skull of the spike trap that means that you are missing one of the earlier steps.
Do you have the 1st crystal that you got from the foreman/chef?
If you do, then you probably made a mistake at some point in reading the scrolls.
Did you read them in the order that they appear in each color on your card catalog arranging the colors in the order that they appear at the top of your first crystal?
Did you get the "sharp eye" message after reading your last scroll?
Did you read any additional scrolls after that?

If the ZZ's are a clue who's asleep?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

WockyChocky wrote:
Hidinger wrote:

Okay...I can see a portal like whole that leads to Qasala as a mini-world. That would be cool and make sense :)

Now to the bad news --- Anyone get their scroll stolen from them yet? I am curious because you wouldn't have a crystal to break the wall again to get it....

I finally put mine in SDB. could not stand the chance of loosing it. I sure am curious, though. Maybe that's the next step in the puzzle - you have to discard it!

I did hear earlier about a guy who spun the WoE and got it stolen. I think he had to go back, talk to the chef, click the socket, the jelly, and riddle again to get a complete crystal and use it again. I dont think he had to do all the scroll stuff though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I almost hate to post this, since it's almost certianly nothing, but when I first put my scroll in my SDB, I went to look at it to make sure it was safe. For a moment, when I looked at it, it the item immediately above it looked like a very pixelated image of a vertical scroll with an orange seal -- a lot like what I'd expect a scroll from the repisitory to look like if blown up to normal item size, come to think of it. Then it changed back to normal (a ghosty trick-or-treat bag, to be exact.)

The thing is, it only happened for a second or so, so I don't have a screenie. And I can't get it to do it again -- I've tried refreshing, clearing my cache, checking the source code, checking to see if the Trick-or-Treat bag or the scroll is somehow an animated gif, taking my scroll out and putting it back in again. Nada.

This makes me think that it was either a strange glitch (where Neopets tried to load the image of a scoll from the repository instead of my treat bag for some reason) or that I've been staring at scrolls in Anubis Toxocology Reports so long I've gone batty. :-)

So, I really don't think it's anything. But I thought it would be remiss not to mention it. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it's worth other people keeping an eye out when they put their scroll in their SDB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shadow Assassin wrote:
i noe where it is, i'm clicking on it but there is no link thats the problem

Or if you are sure you didn't do anything wrong, try taking your pop up blocker off or something? I hear a lot of people with FireFox have trouble with that feature of the browser on neopets?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So right now I am waiting to get back into the temple to try to find the jelly trap and I am starting to wonder. How does the clue "This clue does not exist." relate to the jelly trap? I am just wondering if there is something we over looked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

probly refers to the ongoing joke they have htat jelly world doesnt exist

"What are you so mad about, Niki? You're the one who wanted to be locked up." Jessica, Distractions
"Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
Niki's Chronicles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Blissy wrote:
So right now I am waiting to get back into the temple to try to find the jelly trap and I am starting to wonder. How does the clue "This clue does not exist." relate to the jelly trap? I am just wondering if there is something we over looked.

because jelly world "does not exist".

*ouch*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Blissy wrote:

Jelly world is something that's always claimed doesn't exist whereas in fact it does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

manatemuse wrote:
SnowWolf75 wrote:
I've gotten the second crystal now, and have the second spectrum.. but realized that I didn't save (in the order it showed) the original spectrum to compare against it. Any suggestions on what I can do? I'm gonna try for intuition, which hopefully will be enough.

all you need is to split the secondary colors(PGO) into it's primary pairs.
Start from the bottom of the Tablet and read r to l going up.
The pairs are then read in the order they show up on your catalogs. The first spectrum is not needed.

I get it now... you only read the colors which are secondary.. ignore the marks that are just primary or blank. Thanks for the nudge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:31 am 

Shadow Assassin

I had same problem.. Take you pop=up Blocker off .. disable it .. get the crystal and enable it again.. worked for me for all 4 crystals

:):) Coffee..ishious :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey I know that "zz" thing is probably just an error, but TNT is pretty good about fixing real glitches like that fairly fast.

I do notice on some pages the "zz" is on the left, some pages in the middle (usually games), though the source code appears to be the same in both types of pages; and for some reason it is NOT on Sarah the Zafara's Help page (who, from what I gather is usually only helpful in plots) after you search for something.

All this scroll-reading somehow gives me the urge to map out neopets.com now: What ZZ is on what page, how justified, etc. :roflol:

Oh yeah, and ZZ is NN sideways. :P (Just thought I would throw that in the mental soup of madness.)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
bgryph wrote:
... when I first put my scroll in my SDB, I went to look at it to make sure it was safe. For a moment, when I looked at it, it the item immediately above it looked like a very pixelated image of a vertical scroll with an orange seal -- a lot like what I'd expect a scroll from the repisitory to look like if blown up to normal item size, come to think of it. Then it changed back to normal (a ghosty trick-or-treat bag, to be exact.)

<snip>

This makes me think that it was either a strange glitch ... or that I've been staring at scrolls in Anubis Toxocology Reports so long I've gone batty. :-)

So, I really don't think it's anything. But I thought it would be remiss not to mention it. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it's worth other people keeping an eye out when they put their scroll in their SDB.

Oh no! bgryph has lost it! The stress has made him/her crack. The Rukis call it Lost Desert Madness, the Dry Heat, the Screaming Sandy... never mind. That is a strange glitch though. I'm already paranoid enought to check my scroll every few hours, now I'll check more often. But now we know. And knowing is half the battle. GI JOE!

(Okay, I lost it on the last couple sentences, but I will keep a Tep for the glitch).

Edit: I try to reference the 1980's at least once a day, and this post was the lucky winner.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anjuna wrote:
Hey I know that "zz" thing is probably just an error, but TNT is pretty good about fixing real glitches like that fairly fast.

I do notice on some pages the "zz" is on the left, some pages in the middle (usually games), though the source code appears to be the same in both types of pages; and for some reason it is NOT on Sarah the Zafara's Help page (who, from what I gather is usually only helpful in plots) after you search for something.

All this scroll-reading somehow gives me the urge to map out neopets.com now: What ZZ is on what page, how justified, etc. :roflol:

Oh yeah, and ZZ is NN sideways. :P (Just thought I would throw that in the mental soup of madness.)

Then you should enjoy the ice caves scratchcard kiosk.

*ouch*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:56 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
So the scrolls haven't been disappearing from SDBs the way the 2nd crystal did? If it's safe I'd rather tuck it away -- at the moment I've doubled my usual 20 headless von roos as theft distractors.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next