For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Weapons Advice / Reccomendations!!!

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:08 pm

Got some questions on your set???
Or perhaps you have a question between what you need to update?

Whatever your needs... put up the following:

SPECIE of pet
STATS of pet
BUDGET

<hr><hr> Unanswered requests: (I think)

okay...my quiggle tondifaloo needs a brand new battle set, can someone help me out? I can spend about 100K, although I am willing to spend more if needed.

Health : 94 / 72
Mood : happy
Hunger : bloated
Strength : GREAT (29)
Defence : very heavy
Move : lightning

this is the stats of the pet I will be using. I know they arn't great. I just wannna get as many points as possible. I'm trying to train the defense but I have to train level first, stupid uneven lab ray.

I'm new to PinkPT, and think its great how you guys help each other.

My acara's stats:

Species : Acara
Colour : Fire
Level : 30

Health : 52 / 52
Mood : delighted!
Hunger : very full
Defence : beyond godly
Move : mach 3
Intelligence : total genius (57)

Yeah, it's not very good. -_-;; But I have no BD skills whatsoever, so any advice on what weapons or what stat I should inscrease would be greatly appreicated! Oh, I'm willing to spend maybe 20-30k. Yes, I'm a cheapie.

Me again! getting more and more confused. Am training like crazy (in for strength right now), my jetsam's still not strong, so ...

Stats:
Species : Jetsam
Colour : Skunk
Level : 16

Health : 42 / 27
Strength : GREAT (24)
Defence : steel plate
Move : super fast
Intelligence : average

Abilities (active):

tough skin
fiery roar
fiery gaze
night vision

Will be training levels later for drain life (21)

Equipped:
immense rubber axe of doom, LDD, illusens earth potion, leaf shield, slime potion, jetsam fin of terror and jetsam chestplate.

Someone said to lose the jetsam things and get scroll of dark nova, red scorchstone and downsize!, someone else said to get a second LDD and caustic potion. I'm lost! Help?

Re: Weapons Advice / Reccomendations!!!

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:26 pm

ScottNak wrote:Got some questions on your set???
Or perhaps you have a question between what you need to update?

Whatever your needs... put up the following:

SPECIE of pet
STATS of pet
BUDGET

<hr><hr> Unanswered requests: (I think)

okay...my quiggle tondifaloo needs a brand new battle set, can someone help me out? I can spend about 100K, although I am willing to spend more if needed.

Health : 94 / 72
Mood : happy
Defence : very heavy

this is the stats of the pet I will be using. I know they arn't great. I just wannna get as many points as possible. I'm trying to train the defense but I have to train level first, stupid uneven lab ray.

I'm new to PinkPT, and think its great how you guys help each other.

My acara's stats:

Species : Acara
Colour : Fire
Level : 30

Health : 52 / 52
Hunger : very full
Defence : beyond godly
Move : mach 3
Intelligence : total genius (57)

Yeah, it's not very good. -_-;; But I have no BD skills whatsoever, so any advice on what weapons or what stat I should inscrease would be greatly appreicated! Oh, I'm willing to spend maybe 20-30k. Yes, I'm a cheapie.

Me again! getting more and more confused. Am training like crazy (in for strength right now), my jetsam's still not strong, so ...

Stats:
Species : Jetsam
Colour : Skunk
Level : 16

Health : 42 / 27
Strength : GREAT (24)
Defence : steel plate
Move : super fast
Intelligence : average

Abilities (active):

tough skin
fiery roar
fiery gaze
night vision

Will be training levels later for drain life (21)

Equipped:
immense rubber axe of doom, LDD, illusens earth potion, leaf shield, slime potion, jetsam fin of terror and jetsam chestplate.

Someone said to lose the jetsam things and get scroll of dark nova, red scorchstone and downsize!, someone else said to get a second LDD and caustic potion. I'm lost! Help?

For the 1st Battler: Leaf Shield, Lost Desert Dagger x2, Yellow Frost Cannon if you desperately need a Freezer. Also consider a Snowglobe staff. An Illusens Earth Potion and Caustic Potion combo would help as well. =)

For the 2nd Battler: Get an LDD and Leaf Shield. I really cant recommend anything else, as the budget is small, and with inflating war prices...there's not much you can do.

Everconfused, yes, drop the Jetsam Equipment. Grab another LDD.
A Slime potion is fine for your healer.
The Leaf shield is good too.
Then get a Scroll Of Dark Nova.

Your New Lineup should look like this:
Leaf Shield
LDD x 2
Illusens Earth Potion
Immense Rubber Axe Of Doom
Slime Potion
Scroll of Dark Nova

Add a freezer to that if Necessary. Yellow Frost Cannon (6% Chance of Freezing), or Snowglobe Staff. Get a Black Frost Cannon if you like, but you'll pay a lot for it.

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:31 pm

Chao, thank you so much :hug: I'm off to go shopping for the things I'll need. I just would like to survive the first wave! :oops:

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:34 pm

everconfused wrote:Chao, thank you so much :hug: I'm off to go shopping for the things I'll need. I just would like to survive the first wave! :oops:

I realized I forgot something...I'll just tell you now.
Two Abilities recommended for survival are Burrow and Sink. Get those if at all possible. They both block all of the damage from 6 of 7 different types of damage. They are once per battle, as is Life Drain. Diamond Dust also has a slightly higher chance to freeze than fiery gaze. (According to garet_jaxx's testing, anyway)

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:59 pm

Burrow I can do now, just have to buy 2 earth faeries. Sink will take awhile, that's level 30?

I'm trying to get all stats up as much as possible still using one codestone.

Just redid my lineup ...

Leaf shield, LDDx2, illusens earth potion, immense rubber ace of doom, scroll of dark nova, snowglobe staff and red scorchstone (found one at a good price)

Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:02 pm

Name : Ichiro_001
Species : Kau
Agility : 37 (GREAT (37))
Attack Strength : 37 (GREAT (37))
Defence Strength : 10 (tough)
Current hp: 94 / 94
Level : 4

Currently has no ablities..

I adopted this pet a long time ago, on my spare account that I use for random pets.. I transfered it to my main, to use in the war..

What items should I get? It's currently sharing a set of items with my wocky..

Spider on a String
Leaf Shield
Kau Knight Helmet
Immense Rubber Axe of Doom
Illusens Earth Potion

I'm pretty cheap, and don't like to spend alot on a few items.. So... What items would be good at attacking/blocking, do not break, and are not one use?

Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:05 pm

~Neo~ wrote:Name : Ichiro_001
Species : Kau
Agility : 37 (GREAT (37))
Attack Strength : 37 (GREAT (37))
Current hp: 94 / 94
Level : 4

Currently has no ablities..

I adopted this pet a long time ago, on my spare account that I use for random pets.. I transfered it to my main, to use in the war..

What items should I get? It's currently sharing a set of items with my wocky..

Spider on a String
Leaf Shield
Kau Knight Helmet
Illusens Earth Potion

I'm pretty cheap, and don't like to spend alot on a few items.. So... What items would be good at attacking/blocking, do not break, and are not one use?

If you want dual use items, meaning that it will attack and defend, try fire snow and dirty snow. =)

Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:17 pm

Y'know what I have just found out? I can't train that pet, unless I get it's level up uber high. Musta been lab trained before I adopted it. -.-; Stupid stats rules. Hm.. what about items that are good in either attacking OR defense? ARe there any cheap multiple use healers that I can get for it?

Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:35 pm

~Neo~ wrote:Y'know what I have just found out? I can't train that pet, unless I get it's level up uber high. Musta been lab trained before I adopted it. -.-; Stupid stats rules. Hm.. what about items that are good in either attacking OR defense? ARe there any cheap multiple use healers that I can get for it?

Hmm...A Genie Orb, but it's rather random. (For Healing)

Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:07 pm

Species : Kougra
Colour : Tyrannian
Level : 1

Health : 236 / 236
Mood : content
Hunger : not hungry
Strength : ULTIMATE (170)
Defence : bulletproof
Move : AMAZING (96)
Intelligence : ULTIMATE GENIUS (100)

Budget: doesn't really matter as long as they aren't 1 use items that can't be sold in the future.

I have no clue what to get o.o;; Can someone help please?

Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:25 am

Well, I posted this before, but it didn't get answered or carried over unless I missed something. Sorry if I messed up!

Here are my stats again:
Level : 6

Health : 114 / 111
Mood : cheerful
Strength : AWESOME (60)
Defence : below average
Move : EXCELLENT (50)
Intelligence : above average

I'm willing to spend about 500k. Any suggestions?

Re: Weapons Advice / Reccomendations!!!

Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:13 am

Got some questions on your set???
For the 2nd Battler: Get an LDD and Leaf Shield. I really cant recommend anything else, as the budget is small, and with inflating war prices...there's not much you can do.

Er, I forgot to say, I have 2 LDDs. I'll get a leaf sheid, though. Thanks!

Edit: Hm, just randomly thinking, I can sell my set of 6 faeries.

Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:57 pm

I am a newbie and haven't really battled before. I have no idea what to even buy to equip my pet. But I have been following the new plot (my first!) and would like to participate in the war.

Species : Kougra
Agility : 14 (cheetah)
Attack Strength : 14 (great)
Current hp: 1 / 19
Level : 12

Can someone more experienced give some advice in "beginner weapons"? Also, in training my pet, what courses should I take?

Helpful advice greatly appreciated!

Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:12 am

Hello all, i posted this a while ago on the other one but nobody replied

Species : Scorchio
Colour : Mutant
Level : 24

Health : 23 / 23
Hunger : satiated
Strength : EXCELLENT (46)
Defence : GREAT (25)
Intelligence : master genius (73)

Equipment:
Scroll of Dark Nova
Scorchio Armour
Leaf Shield
Illusens Earth Potion
Bronze Scorchstone
Caustic Potion
Lost Desert Dagger

what i would like is help on which areas to level up on and what equipment to upgrade to. All help is appreciated. Thank you!

Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:24 am

jaqman wrote:Hello all, i posted this a while ago on the other one but nobody replied

Species : Scorchio
Colour : Mutant
Level : 24

Health : 23 / 23
Hunger : satiated
Strength : EXCELLENT (46)
Defence : GREAT (25)
Intelligence : master genius (73)

Equipment:
Scroll of Dark Nova
Scorchio Armour
Leaf Shield
Illusens Earth Potion
Bronze Scorchstone
Caustic Potion
Lost Desert Dagger

what i would like is help on which areas to level up on and what equipment to upgrade to. All help is appreciated. Thank you!

Depending on your budget, get an Snowglobe Wand, a Frost Cannon (depending on how much you are spending, which) or a Scroll of Freezing.

A Hand Painted Scarab may replace the Immense Rubber Axe of Doom, but it could just be me and my favorism towards that weapon.

I guess this is all the advice I can give you, but at your level, you can learn some Neat-o Faerie Block Abilities. Abilites such as Magic Berries might help. Of course, there is no way for me to know that you do have these already.
Topic locked