For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Discuss Neoboard Avatars Here! (Split!)

Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:47 pm

Previoud Thread Here

Please keep all avatar discussion including lending queries in here. Thanks!

Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:41 pm

I'm looking for a list of pack rat items. I have looked on a few different help sites and no one seems to have one. Anyway if you have one let me know.

Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:10 pm

hyperflutterby wrote:I'm looking for a list of pack rat items. I have looked on a few different help sites and no one seems to have one. Anyway if you have one let me know.

You can try going here or here. :D

Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:19 am

Neomail Addict Avatar

Ive sent someone a neomail with the topic as I Love Neomail, with the message as I Love Neomail. and i still havent gotten that avatar. o_O

Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:47 pm

Leafie wrote:
hyperflutterby wrote:I'm looking for a list of pack rat items. I have looked on a few different help sites and no one seems to have one. Anyway if you have one let me know.

Thank you very much. The first one was deactivated. But the second one is still live.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:24 pm

Knives wrote:Neomail Addict Avatar

Ive sent someone a neomail with the topic as I Love Neomail, with the message as I Love Neomail. and i still havent gotten that avatar. o_O

Rumour has it that its now retired for everyone but Premium Neopets users... You could always try getting the 100 messages in your Inbox and see if that works (that was the initial way to get the avatar).

Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:33 pm

hyperflutterby wrote:
Leafie wrote:

Thank you very much. The first one was deactivated. But the second one is still live.

:oops: That might be because I typed it wrong. -hits self on head-

I meant here. xD

Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:44 am

Someone told me that the "hungry" Drackonack avatar has been retired. Can anyone confirm?

Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:53 am

Wanted list: (to borrow)
    Were-lupe
    MSPP card
    Orange Grundo
    Island quiggle
    grey pet
    mootix on a petpet
    coco roller
    Bony Grarrl Club or Horned Grarrl Slingshot
    Pea Chia with attack Pea
What I have to offer:
    Aged Gruslen on a pet
    about 4.7M in items for use as collateral

Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:21 pm

What I Want:
-MSPP card
-Faerie Queen Doll
-Any Hidden Tower Item

What I'll Offer:
- Collateral (1 Million)

Why is my collateral so low?:
Because that's all I have. Also, I am very trustworthy. I recently borrowed a 100np item from Medli and Zero and I returned it even when they said I could keep it. It was for the 'Toasty' Avatar. If you don't believe me, PM them.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:13 am

Ammer wrote:What I Want:
-Any Hidden Tower Item

Just so you know, to get the Fyora avatar for the hidden tower, you actually have to buy the item from the tower. Now, if you're looking for a 'Taunt the Pant Devil', then you'ld need an item whose value (not market price) is about 10 Mil or more (I believe).

Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:20 pm

SnowWolf75 wrote:
Ammer wrote:What I Want:
-Any Hidden Tower Item

Just so you know, to get the Fyora avatar for the hidden tower, you actually have to buy the item from the tower. Now, if you're looking for a 'Taunt the Pant Devil', then you'ld need an item whose value (not market price) is about 10 Mil or more (I believe).

Actually, the item has to have an estimated price (meaning the price listed in the description) of 1 mill or more.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:26 pm

x3x12x01x wrote:Someone told me that the "hungry" Drackonack avatar has been retired. Can anyone confirm?

No it's not retired. I got it about a week ago, after refreshing a lot over several days and losing some cheeses to other petpets that I had up for trade. Didn't know they could eat your stuff!

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:41 pm

Hm.. I've heard that the chocolate and uni faboo avatars are retired.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:26 pm

I'm still looking to borrow:

Grey Pet
Island Quiggle
Aged Mazzew
Aged Snowbunny

If anyone can help with these (especially the Snowbunny) please let me know so we can arrange something :)
Topic locked