For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

I need a strategy!

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:16 pm

I want to have more then 40K in three weeks and then to train my pet (start with 20K)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:24 pm

if you play games lots, then you should be able to make at least 10k in an hour. itll probably take shorter if youre naturally skilled though ;) most sponser games give out lots of simple neopoints, so try those too

you only need at the most 4 hours to make 40k np, its not that long (if youre addicted like many others :P) good luck.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:27 pm

If you're good at enough of the games and willing to play them all, you'll easily make at least 30K a day. You could also try some restocking, but I'm afraid that I can't give that much help in that area.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:44 pm

but most of the games are boring... ba... I can just 2K playing games I like... I'll try...

Ok, now I've got 34K am.. and I'm tired becuse it's 1:45 (night) here and I'm tired of all of this then I'll see you tomorrow (my tomorrow) I'll wake up in 10:30 (morning) here it means you'er 1:30 (night) so bye, I'll see you tomorrow

Runedit: Please don't double post. If you have some to add, please use the "EDIT" button.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:04 pm

good job, now that didnt take 3 weeks, did it? :P g'nite

and try not to double post. if you need to, just delete your previous post and add its content with your new one, or you can edit the first post and dont post again until someone else does on that topic. thanks :)

Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:45 pm

ok... sorry...
now I have 400K and a lab map!
Topic locked