For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Worth RSing at?

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:43 am

Is it worth it to RS at the coin shop? I can never seem to get anything there, and they only restock one coin in each RS period.

EDIT: I think it may just be my bad luck, I just missed two coins that are both UB :(

Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:09 am

I typically restock at two shops.

One of the early restockers like the toy shop or the pharmacy and then a late restocker like The Coin Shop, Tyranian Petpets, or even the Igloo. That way, I get the benefit of the typically good toy shop restocks (plushies worth 15k+ for 5k). And then the possibility of getting a coin worth 600k (which I missed :( ). But I find I can buy an item at the toy shop before the coin shop actually restocks.

Re: Worth RSing at?

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:37 am

mocha_san wrote:Is it worth it to RS at the coin shop? I can never seem to get anything there, and they only restock one coin in each RS period.

EDIT: I think it may just be my bad luck, I just missed two coins that are both UB :(

No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:15 pm

Mark wrote:No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

*snort*
That's probably true though.

Anyways, it is worth it only if you do more than one shop at once. Otherwise, the waiting will probably kill you. :P

Edit: What the heck is maiting? You can tell I just woke up. :P
Last edited by atomicblonde on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:47 pm

Mark wrote:
mocha_san wrote:Is it worth it to RS at the coin shop? I can never seem to get anything there, and they only restock one coin in each RS period.

No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

I figured that, I was even thinking about putting a "Yes Mark, I know you RS there" part on my original post :P

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:56 pm

Don't rs at the coin shop, just about everyone has been restocking there, so unless youve got a sweet connection (T1) or some darn fast fingers, I suggest you rs at the foods (Frosty Foods have magical chia pops), or petpets (Faerie sometimes rs faellies, you have to be patient).

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:59 pm

atomicblonde wrote:
Mark wrote:No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

*snort*
That's probably true though.

Anyways, it is worth it only if you do more than one shop at once. Otherwise, the waiting will probably kill you. :P

Edit: What the heck is maiting? You can tell I just woke up. :P

Heh. I am maiting for the shops to restock. :P

And yes,that probably is true. Mark could restock five shops at a time.
Topic locked