For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Neopets podcast?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I wasn't sure where exactly to put this, so I hope this is appropriate. I apologize in advance if it isn't. I was thinking. They're really aren't any current Neopet podcasts are there? It isn't like the material is lacking? There is plenty going on. So why no podcast? So I thought I would give it a shot. I know its probably a big request to make (especially since I'm an unknown on the forum, though no stranger to the actual site), but I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in co-hosting a Neopets based podcast. I have a fair amount of podcast experience from my time working with Mugglenet. So I have a reasonable amount of know-how. However any assistance that could be brought to the table beyond co-hosting would be greatly appreciated as well. Please let me know via reply to this topic, or email. I believe my email is visible on my account profile.

Re: Neopets podcast?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

I remember the old podcast here, it stopped because the site became less active. I think it would be nice to start it back up again, I was going to suggest the same thing too.
Topic locked