For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

What games are you playing?

Sun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

There's a poll about your favorite games, but I thought it'd be interesting to find out which games you actually play regularly. For me, it changes every month based on the game ratios, but here are the ones I currently try to play every day. I can get through them all in less than 15 minutes (even while multi-tasking), and I earn enough to buy 1000 shares of stocks and throw some spare change in the bank. If I have more time, I might play other games, but I usually don't have time.

Adver-video (I play this in the background while going through my other games)
Fashion Fever (also send the cards)
Catch the Petpet
Splat-a-Sloth
Kass Basher
Nova Defender
Capri Sun Beach Brawl

I usually check the featured game, and may play that as well if it gives good NP in little time.

So what are you playing these days?

Re: What games are you playing?

Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 am

As with my ever decreasing "free" time, I seem to be playing games less and less lately.

However, I really like Whack-A-Kass, er Kass Basher
darn LawyerBot

Sometimes, I'll play the sponsor games if they are quick. The capri-sun cannon game was easy money. Strange how the ratios were different depending on the item shot out of the cannon. Tomatoes were good ratio for a easy 1k, but the balloons were bad ratio...

I will also give the "New Game Challenge" games a go.

Re: What games are you playing?

Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 am

Right now, the Capri Sun Beach Brawl game has a 1:1 ratio, so it's super quick: http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=1228&size=regular&quality=low
Topic locked