For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

What's your favourite bit(s) of the Neopian Times?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I personally love the comics. :lol:

So what do you make a beeline for when Neopia's weekly scroll is rolled out? Do you write for it? Are you thinking of writing for it?

Re: What's your favourite bit(s) of the Neopian Times?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:44 am

Heh, I never read the Neopian Times. I used to check out the editorial to see if my question had been answered, but after over two years of waiting for my 2008 Daily Dare MegaSuperb prize, I've kind of given up hope.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:09 pm

I used to read the comics... say 5 years ago.

These days it's just the editorial, I'm no longer interested in the neopets "culture" or whatever you want to call it... just in improving select parts of my account.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Wow... D=

I wish they'd scrap the editorial, or at least use it for something else. I like the idea of what they're doing over at facebook with the little random posts, images and answering of questions. It would hopefully provide quick communication about glitches and help connect them to their players a bit better. It was always nice in the past to see a few staff members on the boards. Not everyone can be really bothered with social networking sites not to mention admit to playing neopets on one, so I think it would be a better idea to have this type of thing on-site and just cross post the information for those who choose to use facebook.
Topic locked