For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Pink Poogle Toy Training Challenge - NOW OVER!

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

The Challenge is over. Results have been posted!
Group 1 winner:
Laoran_Flare, with a 161-point boost in the two weeks of the challenge.

Group 2 winner:
magicofexcalibur!

Group 3 winner:
floatsims_!

Group 4 winner:
Rohainne!

Group 5 winner:
KuzanPorchaly!

Group 6 winner:
There are no winners in group 6, sadly.

Group 7:
Necromorphos!

Group 8:
Kliola!

Congratulations to the winners! You should all be receiving a neomail from me shortly.
------
All,
A Pink Poogle Toy members training challenge has begun on Saturday, October 10th, at 1:01 PM NST!

The Pink Poogle Toy Top Pets List has been updated and broken into groups of 18 pets.

The player whose pet gains the most stats between 10/10/09 at 13:01 NST and 10/31/09 at 13:01 NST will win a prize (which, I promise, the winner will like).

Who is eligible?
Any pet owner whose pet was on the Top Pets list before that deadline, with some restrictions (see below).

Who is keeping score?
Pets with scores above 300 are automatically checked by the Battlewreck script.

Pets with scores below that will be checked by me at the end of the challenge.

What about pets whose scores shoot up because the owner didn't post for 38 years?
To prevent massive upswings in scores, no pet whose owner didn't post on these forums in the last five months, or whose pet's score was not updated in the last four months, will be eligible to win. This is a bigger issue with lower-scored pets than with upper-scored pets. I, shapu, am the final arbiter of who is eligible to win. In cases where no group has a winner because of ineligibility of all pets in that group, there will be no winner. Simple, huh?

You may PM me with any questions about eligibility or about winners.

HAPPY TRAINING!
(Contest extended 1 week due to lower participation than anticipated)

Original post:
All
The Pink Poogle Toy top battle pets list will be changing how it is run soon, in anticipation of a training challenge.

If your pet has a battledome stat score of above 300 (Strength + Defense + Hit Points), please add your pet to the Pink Poogle Toy Battlewreck site (http://yeti.pinkpt.com/battlewreck). This site checks your pet's stats regularly and keeps them updated.

If your pet has a battledome stat score of between 300 and 80, please continue to post your pet's stats directly on the Top Pets thread.

One consequence of this change is that there will no longer be any counting of Strength or Defense above the 700 boost.

and be on the lookout, around October 1st, for the kickoff of a Pink Poogle Toy battlepet training challenge...

Re: Changes coming to Top Battle Pets List

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:15 am

Yay, training. I'm slowly training up my Asparagus Chia so I'm pretty curious to see what this challenge is about.

Re: Changes coming to Top Battle Pets List

Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am

Please note edits to first post!

Re: Pink Poogle Toy Training Challenge!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:51 am

Sounds like fun :)

Re: Pink Poogle Toy Training Challenge - NOW OVER!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:31 pm

So, I will be posting updates, I promise - my wife had a baby, and it has, admittedly, distracted me a bit.

Updates, and WINNERS, will be posted tomorrow, Sunday, December 13th.
Topic locked