For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Side-accounts

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Quick question, because I can't find it on the site right now, and I'm not entirely sure anymore. How many accounts are you allowed? Am I right in believing that you are allowed one main and four side accounts? Thanks.

Re: Side-accounts

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 pm

pardona_ii wrote:Quick question, because I can't find it on the site right now, and I'm not entirely sure anymore. How many accounts are you allowed? Am I right in believing that you are allowed one main and four side accounts? Thanks.
Yep.
Lots of info here: http://pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33243

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanks. Guess I should've looked.

Question: I currently have one main, and one side - both sharing the same e-mail adress. However, when I try and create a new side, it says: this e-mail adress has already been used 5 times to create an account. What am I to do? The only other account I could imagine was my old (and years-since abandoned) main, which had no sides. I'm not willing to risk freezing by using another e-mail adress on the same IP. Contact TNT?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:27 am

pardona_ii wrote:Thanks. Guess I should've looked.

Question: I currently have one main, and one side - both sharing the same e-mail adress. However, when I try and create a new side, it says: this e-mail adress has already been used 5 times to create an account. What am I to do? The only other account I could imagine was my old (and years-since abandoned) main, which had no sides. I'm not willing to risk freezing by using another e-mail adress on the same IP. Contact TNT?

I think you can just use a new email and create a new account on the new email. I've done it before without any issues :)

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 am

pardona_ii wrote:Thanks. Guess I should've looked.

:D :D :D :D

MayEdit: Please make sure that when you post, you are actually contributing something to the thread instead of spamming and bumping a thread up. Thank you :)
Topic locked