For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Tyrannia weirdness?

Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

So when I tried to get my free omelette, I got this message:

OH NO! There has been an avalanche in Tyrannia, and Giant Omelette has been buried. In order to get rid of all of the boulders why not play a game of Destruct-O-Match III.

Anybody else get this?

It seems to be affecting the Wheel of Monotony and Go Go Go as well.

Re: Tyrannia weirdness?

Thu May 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Yep...lol That's one way to let people know they can play the game. It'll probably be gone tomorrow or something.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Did they just add that? I think I collected my omelette about an hour ago, but it's hard to tell as I have so many... ha.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:24 pm

They must have, because I'm getting it too...that's strange, eh. I've never seen that before.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Wow! This is actually kinda cool - and a neat way of introducing a new game. I wish I wasn't at work so that I could try it out - is it the same as DOMI and DOMII?

Thu May 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Pretty much. There's a few new modes and power ups, and the graphics are a bit different. But otherwise the concept is the same.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:52 pm

butterflygirl wrote:Pretty much. There's a few new modes and power ups, and the graphics are a bit different. But otherwise the concept is the same.

Haha, I'll bet I'll stink at it just as much as the last one, then. :) Glad I got the avvie during practice for DD!

Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 pm

They also have the link at the WOMon -- but not the WOMed.

The game has too many special blocks -- it's hard to remember what they do!

Thu May 22, 2008 10:04 pm

It seriously seems like just yesterday when there was only one destructomatch... o-O XD

Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 pm

I hope you don't have to play the game to get the omelette to show up again, because every time I try to send my score my internet explorer freaks out and closes.

Thu May 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Fuzz wrote:I hope you don't have to play the game to get the omelette to show up again, because every time I try to send my score my internet explorer freaks out and closes.

I just checked, and I think it's back up for everyone now, regardless of whether you've played. I think it was a cool way to bring attention to the new game, though.
Topic locked