For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Shop Wizard Glitch?

Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 pm

According to the shop wizard, there are no lab map pieces for sale. At all. I find that very difficult to believe.

Re: Shop Wizard Glitch?

Thu May 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Are you searching for "Secret Laboratory Map"?

Thu May 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Yes... that's what all of my lab map pieces say they're called.

Thu May 15, 2008 10:16 pm

I just did a shop wiz search... and found several pieces. Definitely use "Secret Laboratory Map" as your search term.

:)

Thu May 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Try refreshing, there are many different pieces of the Secret Laboratory Map, and some are unbuyable.

Fri May 16, 2008 4:26 am

Actually, MOST are unbuyable. If I recall correctly, only two pieces can be purchased for less than 100k. The rest are all on the post or in auctions.

Fri May 16, 2008 1:22 pm

I think there are actually four buyable pieces right now. 7, 3, 4, & 9, right?
4 is the cheapest because Tarla keeps giving it away.

Fri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Chivewarrior wrote:According to the shop wizard, there are no lab map pieces for sale. At all. I find that very difficult to believe.

I've actually have this problem from time to time, and it doesn't matter what I am trying to look up it will come back with no items found (even though I know it is an item in shops) .. it's annoying but just keep trying or check out other pages on the site then go back to the shop wiz .. that is what I have done and then the shop wiz would work for me.

Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Piece 1, 2, 5, 8 are for sure UB. Not sure about the others.

Fri May 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Siouxper wrote:Piece 1, 2, 5, 8 are for sure UB. Not sure about the others.

Bahahaha, I just checked my SDB because I've been hoarding the ones I find on the ground for some time now... yep: 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9. :lol: That's my luck. And I have 4 #4s.

vvvv Nah, the only one Tarla's ever given me was #4. The rest were found in REs.
Last edited by metalmario on Sat May 17, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 17, 2008 11:46 am

metalmario wrote:
Siouxper wrote:Piece 1, 2, 5, 8 are for sure UB. Not sure about the others.

Bahahaha, I just checked my SDB because I've been hoarding the ones I find on the ground for some time now... yep: 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9. :lol: That's my luck. And I have 4 #4s.

Some pieces are buyable probably because of Tarla.

Tue May 20, 2008 10:34 am

Maybe a server/cache glitch? Dunno, really.

...Is this a bad time to mention that when I got my lab ray it cost 80k for the entire set? ^^;

Tue May 20, 2008 8:40 pm

I bought mine for 400k :(

Tue May 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Ledi wrote:...Is this a bad time to mention that when I got my lab ray it cost 80k for the entire set? ^^;

I have no idea how much mine was....cause I bought it waaaay back when it first came out. But that sounds like it'd probably be close to the right price...back when a split paint brush was only 10k (but that was a lot).

Tarla has given out a couple different ones, right? I've got a couple stored away, but I can't remember which ones they are.

I wish they would add the number to the piece. A couple years ago, someone asked them to do so in the Editorial, and they said they would, but they've recently changed their mind and stated they will not.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:17 pm

I paid about 400k as well. I got mine when all the pieces were still low enough to be in the shop wizard. I saved about 100-200k from what people were asking on the trading post at the time, but it took a ton of patience due to that awful lack of numbering. Good luck and just keep trying, you can always try trading what you have for a different piece.
Topic locked