For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

I heard its a wastse......:o

Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:15 pm

I heard that they ask for your password and the things you buy you can only have them for 90days! thats what i heard....thats why i didnt take the chanse to start useing it. I dont know if its ture though....

Re: I heard its a wastse......:o

Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 pm

I've never bought anything from it, but a few months ago they stated in the news that most of the items wouldn't expire any more. I don't know anything about the password thing, though I doubt it's true.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:22 pm

First, they only ask for your password when buying Neocash though Paypal and/or purchasing items. This is because they do not want people who are not "authorized" to purchase/spend Neocash (such as someone who has scammed the account, or someone at a public place such as a library who opens Neo and finds that the previous user has not logged out) I think this is a great feature in place to prevent any mistakes or incidents with your Paypal account or Neocash

Second, TNT announced that most (if not all) items do not expire any more (and the original expiration date for most items was 180 days if I remember correctly) Be sure to click on the item and view the expiration date of the item to be sure

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 pm

I could have sworn they asked for your PIN when purchasing, but after checking, they do ask for your password. huh. I've purchased from the Neomall several times and have had no issue...

Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:08 pm

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:I could have sworn they asked for your PIN when purchasing, but after checking, they do ask for your password. huh. I've purchased from the Neomall several times and have had no issue...

Same here. I have purchased a lot of items from the NC Mall and have had no issue (although I only use Neocash cards, no Paypal)

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:56 am

Lol. TNT also asks for your password whenever you log into your account. I don't see the problem, it's not like it's an outside source or anything.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:01 pm

not for like signing in or out but on my old preson WHO GOT FROZEN ON FAIRLY! ppl on the borads siad that they had gotten hacked be cause of the NCmall but idk if its ture........ :o

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Like I said, I've purchased several times through the NC Mall (with Neocash Cards from Target) and have had no issue. Neomall Album: http://www.neopets.com/ncma/index.phtml?user=pinkflamingonewsgirl

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Well i didnt try to make ppl mad..... :cry: im sorry if i did but i was saying thats what i heard......
Sorry.......
BUT I GOT THE 150NC STUFF AND I BORGHT STUFF!! THEY HAVE COOL STUFF!
they ask for your password but just for helpful stuff :o i never knew that......talk later cya!
Topic locked