For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

I am frozen, help!!!

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:05 am

My account was frozen two weeks ago for "harassing other users." I did NOT even harass anyone as I was away from my computer for two days to go camping. When I returned, I was shocked to find my 55 month old account frozen. I suspected my brother and he admitted that he changed my neoboard signature to a pro nazi one while I was away. I told him sternly that this is not acceptable but after hearing his explanation, I began to think that he did not harass any users as he did not repeatly annoy people. I filled in the wrongly frozen form and got an automated reply telling me to be careful with my account but would not return it. I sent him some of the research I conducted after reading the PPT article but he gave me the same automated reply. Does anyone know who is the best to mail to?

Re: I am frozen, help!!!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am

I'm sorry you got frozen. The only advice I can give is to keep trying. From what I've read, if you get your account back it takes a lot of emailing and patience. Although I'm not sure if you can get your account back in this case.

This is why you should never ever give your password to anyone or stay logged in if other people use your computer. Especially brothers.

Re: I am frozen, help!!!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:41 am

Meer wrote:I'm sorry you got frozen. The only advice I can give is to keep trying. From what I've read, if you get your account back it takes a lot of emailing and patience. Although I'm not sure if you can get your account back in this case.

This is why you should never ever give your password to anyone or stay logged in if other people use your computer. Especially brothers.

I read PPT's article, "You're not alone," and Ziggy got two of the accounts unfrozen. Her reason was similar to mine! How come I cannot get unfrozen? I now really want to know who that nice staff member was.

EDIT: I am now done grieving for my old account and had decided to create a new account. For your information, my old account was mrshemment.
Topic locked