No votes
Don't convert and sell one by one
33%
Don't convert and sell in packages
No votes

Total votes : 3

WC Map Piece Doubles

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:16 pm

What do you do with yours? Only game I can manage is Skies Over Meridell, and at the moment I'm missing four pieces of Meridell Map 1, planning to convert, at least this time round. I have 10 doubles though, 8 of which are different map pieces. Was saving them for if i wanted to do map 1 again, but i see thats a fair way in the future (have to do 2 and 3 before i can go back and do 1 again right?). So, if you convert your maps, do you hold on to doubles, sell them, or trade for pieces you are missing? If you dont convert, do you sell them singly, or as "full map" packages?

Re: WC Map Piece Doubles

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:28 pm

I always try to trade my doubles for pieces that I'm missing. At times, it takes forever though :(

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Do you just trade piece for piece, or try n match Shop Wiz values?

Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:39 pm

I always just do piece for piece, unless there's a really significant difference in prices on the shopwiz.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:59 am

SBD. I love it and keep everything I have in there. :)

Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 am

Don't convert and sell one by one, the only game I can get them from is Hasee Bounce

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Bleh, first converted map - 2k and a Mirgle >.< Gonna sell my other doubles to make up for that now. Take it the 2nd n 3rd level maps give greater prizes?

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Phlameseeker wrote:Bleh, first converted map - 2k and a Mirgle >.< Gonna sell my other doubles to make up for that now. Take it the 2nd n 3rd level maps give greater prizes?

They tend to, at least. ;)
Topic locked