For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Sidney

Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:55 pm

I'm trying to get Sidney as a challenger and I read that I need to get a level 3+ prize from The Deserted Fairground Scratchcards. So my question is, if you have him as a challenger, what scratchcard did you use and how many tries did it take you to win something? I've tried a bunch of Crypt of Chance Scratchcards and haven't even come close to winning anything.

Re: Sidney

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:17 am

Oh gosh, it's been forever since I got him, but I just bought them directly from Sidney and scratched every card I got. It didn't seem to take too long before I got him.
The nice things about Fairground Scratchcards are that you can buy more in a shorter amount of time, and they seem to have a higher likelihood of winning than the Lost Desert cards(I do LD cards now, and don't even bother to scratch the Scorched Treasure or Coltzan's Cash ones). The NP difference seemed pretty negligible after a while.

Re: Sidney

Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:35 am

Thanks for the info. It inspired me to keep trying. For anyone else who's trying, I tried a bunch of Crypt of Chance Scratchcards with no luck. Then I bought an Undead Jackpot of Doom Scratchcard and won a Level 4 prize on the first try!
Topic locked