For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Logging in Problem

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Hey guys

I've recently decided to go back on to Neopets, mostly so I can read the plot, but when I go to log in it says my password isn't secure enough because it only has one number in it. Fine, so I figured I just change it, so I click on my preferences to change the password, and Im not logged in. So in conclusion I need to access my preferences to change my password, I can't login because when I do it just says my password isn't secure enough. Any advice?

Re: Logging in Problem

Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:27 pm

That's weird - I had to do that once. It came up saying that the password was not secure enough, but let me click to continue, and then I was able to change it. Not sure why it logged you straight back out.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:29 pm

It tells me my password isnt secure enough every time i log in :P n i have no problems.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:30 pm

same here, it tells me mine isnt secure enough, but i find password complexity requirements annoying. It shouldnt be logging you out again though.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:35 am

It used to always tell me that message until it annoyed me to the point where I changed it to meet their reqs. When I changed it, it didn't log me out though?
Topic locked