For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

The Mr. Men Show game and quest

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:58 am

There's a new sponsor game that's really easy (~1500 NP in less than a minute). When you complete it, you get a message:
Mr. Men are also hiding in Neopia. Search the lands to find them and earn Neopoints!
Has anyone found any of the characters? Is the quest worth doing? I have Ad-block Plus, so during the cocoa krispies quest I had to use a guide to find the characters and then temporarily unblock the ads.

By the way, aren't these "Mr. Men" folks the same as in the "Little Miss" and "Little Mr." books? I used to read them when first learning to read (~25 years ago now). I remember Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Chatterbox, and Mr. Tickle. It'd be weird to see them as a TV show -- not that I will, since I don't have cable.

Re: The Mr. Men Show game and quest

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:02 am

I think it is in Meridell, Mystery Island and Terror Mountain, but when I clicked the ads, they went nowhere. (this may be due to a problem in my computer - I already have some known issues like I cannot go to nickjr site, I had Neopets toolbar, but that got removed mysteriously, etc).

I can tell you the exact links once I reach home.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:37 am

Try

http://www.neopets.com/island/training. ... ype=status
http://www.neopets.com/medieval/grumpyking.phtml
http://www.neopets.com/winter/snowfaerie.phtml

You get 500np when you find all three :)

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:54 am

links go nowhere for me too, bummer

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:44 pm

Thanks for the links. I tried disabling ABP, but they still didn't work for me -- maybe they don't work w/ Firefox? Maybe I'll try with IE on a computer at school tomorrow. Thanks again.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Sorry to hear you're having trouble :( The links work with both my firefox and IE.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 am

Thanks for the heads up on the game!

I can't do the second part, though, because I'm premium.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:41 am

angisfab wrote:Thanks for the heads up on the game!

I can't do the second part, though, because I'm premium.

Same here :P

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm

I've got premium too.

I love Mr. Men! My brothers got like all the books and I have 2 t-shirts.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 am

I had Mr. Men books when I was little, which was like...the mid 1980s :P
I had Little Miss Sunshine and Mr. Shy.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:16 am

I still have Little Miss Lucky and Little Miss Giggles on my shelf (to save for my own kids one day) -- Little Miss Lucky was similar to "There's a Monster at the End of this Book." I don't really remember Little Miss Giggles -- I know she couldn't stop laughing, but I can't remember what got her to stop.

I logged on at school and was able to click on the links using IE, so thanks for sharing them.
Topic locked