For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Evil Jhudora Avatar Reminder

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 am

Monday, February 4th is Jhudora Day. If you don't have the Evil Jhudora avatar yet, you can get it Monday by completing a Jhudora's Cloud quest.

(for all those people like me who somehow have forgotten to do this in previous years!)

Re: Evil Jhudora Avatar Reminder

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:58 am

Something has happened!
Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

:lol: She is really pushing her quests today!!!

Edit:

:o The faeries are stalking me!

Something has happened!
Motes of light surround you. You have been summoned to FAERIELAND by Queen Fyora.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Glad it worked for you, Daze. I was at level 22, and she asked for a Clown Kacheek Shirt -- it's R93 and not even on neoitems.net, so there was nothing on SW, auctions, or TP. Probably a good thing, or I'd have spent waaay too much. But I did get some practice restocking at the second-hand shoppe (snagged 1 background and 3 other non-dung/potato sack wearables for the first time ever). And the L1 quest this evening should be a lot easier. I'm glad I thought to try before I left for the day...

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:37 pm

I didn't do a quest, that was just a random event.

I got the avi last year.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:14 am

I got the avatar for 220NP worth of apple juice. It looks like it might be available Tuesday, 2/5 as well (given that the news calls Tuesday Jhudora Day).

Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:30 am

Thanks for the reminder! I finally got it this year! :D
Topic locked