For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

These Neofreinds are Currently Online

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:35 am

These Neofriends are currently online!
jasujo
Online for:
127 hrs | 55 mins

o.O Now, jas insists she hasn't been online that long and has gone to bed at one point in the last 5 days but does anyone else have this bug with any of their neofreinds?

Re: These Neofreinds are Currently Online

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:57 am

I don't have the problem at all:

None of your Neofriends are currently online. You must be lonely.

Actually, I'm quite content - not lonely. Might be because I just got clobbered in a snowball fight :P

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:25 am

I've got someone online for 11 hours, but I don't know if they've actually been on that long :P

And I don't even have Jas appearing at all o.O

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Yeah, Jas shows up like that for me a lot too. Maybe just means she hasnt logged out? I know i dont unless i clear cookies etc.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:37 pm

I think that just means they haven't logged out. Some members of my guild were teasing me the other day for being on line for 48 hours. I'm sure I must have gone to bed and work ect. sometime during that 48 hours.

*takes a double look* That is alot of hours jas I think you have a new record. But the truth is instead of talking in her sleep she's anxiously engaged in neopets and ppt. :D
Last edited by Chipper on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 pm

I often log in and see that May has been active for exactly 59 minutes. It's happened at least twice.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 pm

These Neofriends are currently online!
--------
Online for:
881 hrs | 11 mins

Hmm. o_0 I knew my uncle was obsessed, but I didn't think THAT obsessed :P

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:05 pm

LOL

OKay so helena wins, but still....

jasujo
Online for:
149 hrs | 25 mins

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:09 am

Maybe it's how long you've had your browser open? Or you've left your computer connected to the internet? Ionno, my internet disconnects every time I close my laptop (off subject but, does anyone know how to fix that?) so I'm not one of the lucky month-long players lol. I've logged into a side and seen me on for like 7 hours, but I think that's my maximum.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:35 am

I've had friends sign off and remain online for some hours. Maybe it happens if you close the page without first navigating away from the site?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:49 am

Also, I've been in the same room as someone, we'd both be on seperate computers, and one of us would sign off, and seem to remain online for hours. It says it's still in beta mode, maybe that's it?

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Well, it changes if you click "Log off."

I solve the confusion by simply not having friends.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:29 pm

I think you have to close the page for it to count as offline. Although I don't really take much notice of the neofriends thing as I'm here mostly.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:32 pm

euphoniumgirl_71
Online for:
1247 hrs | 0 mins

Well. I assume Lee has been off the computer at least once during the last fifty something days. @_@

Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Online for:
23 mins

No issues here :)
Topic locked