For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News for December 6

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:35 am

6th December

* This new Potpourri from the Furniture Shop will keep your Neohome smelling yummy.
ImageImageImageImage

* Congratulations go to Harry_Potter_Mascott, who just won the Site Spotlight award!

* This week's PPL award has been given to the Flowper. Well done LiL Ski, Mini Perrfy, Lyana, Stella, and all the others.

* Rorru is the latest challenger to beat in this round of Better Than You.

* These new Shopkeepers will have you seeing stars!
ImageImage

ImageImage

* Eww... make sure you keep this nasty thing away from your Neopets and Petpets!

* A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Kyrii and Skeith. 3071 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 652 NP each.

* Now you can learn How to Draw a Wreathy!

* Why not give sofie69neostella's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Level Doom a try?

* You will be cool in school with these new School Supplies.
ImageImageImageImage

Re: News for December 6

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:05 am

Another petpetpet. Wonderful.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 am

Didn't we already have another snail type petpetpet? I think it was a glyme? It looks like a mutant grundo version of the glyme :evil:

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:51 pm

The eyes make me think "Grundo". :roll:

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:01 pm

From the file name, it looks like its name is "snailien", so that fits.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:40 pm

If there was (or is there?) a grundoish petpet, the trio would be amazing.
ImageImage

Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:42 am

potpurri!?

@_@

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am

why are shopkeeper pets always so much better looking than the real thing?

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:30 pm

ellamcumber wrote:potpurri!?

@_@

Are you unsure of what Potpourri is?

It is a mixture of dried petals or shavings of aromatic plants (rose petals, lavendar, pine, or cedarwood shavings etc) and scented with natural oils and used to put a natural scent through a room. You can put in a wooden bowl (bowl also soaks a little of the oil) or put the mixture into a sheer fabric bag and hung in closets or put in drawers. :)

Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:41 pm

Daze wrote:

@_@

It is a mixture of dried petals or shavings of aromatic plants (rose petals, lavendar, pine, or cedarwood shavings etc) and scented with natural oils and used to put a natural scent through a room. You can put in a wooden bowl (bowl also soaks a little of the oil) or put the mixture into a sheer fabric bag and hung in closets or put in drawers. :)

no i do know what potpurri is it's just I find it weird that they're making items out of it.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:11 pm

ellamcumber wrote:no i do know what potpurri is it's just I find it weird that they're making items out of it.

Maybe they think our neohomes stink? :P (and yes, I do mean the double-play on the word)

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Daze wrote:

@_@

LOL LOL LOL :roflol: Something about that screams 'Dictionary'...
</rant>

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Well they have speakers that add sound to your neohome so I guess it's only fair to add scents. I must've missed the last Firefox update that lets you smell what you're browsing however. :P

Also, why the hell are they still releasing school supplies? You'd think they'd want to sweep that whole fiasco under the rug, not advertise it.
Topic locked