For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News for December 4

Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:32 am

4th December

* These little Delfins can now be painted Green, Yellow, White and Black at the Petpet Puddle.
ImageImageImageImage

* The latest Minigolf Spotlight goes to meakaira for volcano mountain maz. Can you find your way through?

* If you think you have what it takes to create a fun video, then you might want to create an entry for our Neovision Holiday Contest!

* Five new Poems should keep you entertained for a bit.

* If you enjoy eating snow you will love these new foods from the Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop.
ImageImageImageImage

* A new Story Telling competition has begun! Test your creative writing skills by continuing the story.

"They say..." Moki paused to push her spectacles up on her beak. The Bruce squinted at her book and began again. "They say that some of these cave paintings could've been ways of transmitting information. They say entire stories can sometimes be seen in the paintings!"

* If you haven't been able to find the Neocash Cards at your local Target store, you will be interested to know that they are now being sold online!

* Rainy days are still lots of fun in this week's new Caption Contest.

* rainisfun56778901012, the Bruce, has just won the Pet Spotlight award!

* Congratulations go out to Rhydenn and Queen_Sabrina_Ann! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
ImageImage

* Mote collectors and Battledomers might be interested in the new motes from the Brightvale Motery.
ImageImageImageImage

Re: News for December 4

Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:48 am

Cute petpets. Never new they existed.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 am

EMO MOTE!!! Or something similar.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 am

i do like that black delfin <3

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:08 am

ellamcumber wrote:i do like that black delfin <3

Ditto. Wait, NC Cards sold online? :o :) Yay! *cannot go to Target because they don't exist in the UK, or at least, in England*

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:13 pm

ellamcumber wrote:i do like that black delfin <3

Me too. I wonder how much they're going for on the trading post...probably a lot. :(

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:53 pm

Byakuya San wrote:Image

Except it's actually smiling. o_O

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Xerophyte wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:Image

Except it's actually smiling. o_O

Okay, I clearly didn't think that one through.

CONTRADICTORY MYSPACE-ESQUE MOTE!!!
Topic locked