For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News for December 1-2

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:01 am

1st and 2nd December

* The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Ironic Lupe Stories and Cheating Old Snargan!.

* This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to happyinsomniac for The Wonderous Box of Wonderful Wonder!.

"You manage to deftly roll under a raised wagon at the last second before the hooded figure sees you. Oh no! Slimy is still standing right in the middle of the path! The shadowy figure sees him and swiftly approaches..."

* On your visit to the Toy Shop make sure you check out the new Jigsaw puzzles.
ImageImageImageImage

* Today is the start of the Neopian Advent Calendar! If you're new to the Advent Calendar, we've created a handy little FAQ to answer your questions

* If you love the Blobikins, you might enjoy learning How to Draw one!

* A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.

* These Wellington Boots are a great way to keep from getting wet feet this winter.
ImageImage
These boots keep the water in too!

* The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.

* The latest videos are out and ready for you to view on Neovision! Why not take a look at some of these great videos like Life of a Neopet - Episode One or The Water Faerie Saves The Day. Congratulations to the winners!

If you want a chance to have your videos viewed by others on Neopets why not submit them?

* This week's Faerie Caves Spotlight award has been given to kingdom_of_oz with their level - Gambling.

* Ye Olde Coffee Shoppe has just released four new seasonal drinks.
ImageImageImageImage

Re: News for December 1-2

Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:10 am

...and the price of Wellington Boots skyrockets...

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:07 am

The wellington boots are cool though.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:12 am

*glomps the blobikins*
That is absolutely ADORABLE, even if it isn't colored in! <3

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:27 am

I was a little disappointed...I was hoping for something a little more winter-related because of the Advent Calendar starting tomorrow...

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 am

Oh! first dung, and now wellies! Come on TNT, :cry: show some class!

Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:09 am

*pokes around her SDB* Oh, I had 2 in my SDB... I am now rather glad of my old habit of keeping a couple of most of the cheaper clothing in my SDB in case the fire faerie comes calling.....

edit: Tried it on my lab-rat-currently-turned-usul, you can't see the top part of boot because he has such little feet, looks like he's wearing .... shiny little black leather shoes? :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:11 pm

That is ...insanely cute. :o <3

Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:02 am

I don't really care for the boots, but...

Whee, puzzles! I <3 puzzles IRL. The bigger the better.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:42 pm

WELLIES!
*squeels*

<3

Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:56 pm

ellamcumber wrote:WELLIES!
*squeals*

<3

*wears virtual wellies* I needs wellies in this stupid weather -_- :)
Topic locked