For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News for November 30

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:55 am

30th November

* You survived the horrors of the carnival the first time, but can you defeat the Carnival of Terror II? *SCREAM!*

* There are some new Poems for you to read.

* Have a splattering good day with some of these tasty pies from the Bakery. We suggest you eat them and not throw them.
ImageImageImageImage

* There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Orange Draik Stamp. 163 people guessed correctly, earning them 12,270 NP each.

* In the distance a gate creaks, you hear an eerie howl and somewhere a baby starts to cry... Another game has been dragged screaming into the Game Graveyard...

* Fans of the Carnival of Terror should be pleased with these four new Buddy Icons.
ImageImageImageImage

* A new Caption Contest has begun... Can you think of something witty to say about it?

* Well done aiyakhiori! Your lovely abode - 26086 Coconut Road, Mystery Island, has just won this week's Neohome Spotlight award.

* The Toy Shop is happy to show you their new carnival of terror toys, but you have to promise not to scream...
ImageImage

* This week's Petpet Spotlight award have been given to a Robot Meepit called snarfnoodle.

* Gardens in Neopia may be a bit scarier after Neopians shop at the Garden Centre today.
ImageImageImageImage

* These toys from the Toy Shop should help your Neopet get in shape to fight those clowns.
ImageImageImage
That clown just keeps staring...

Re: News for November 30

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:21 am

Tehe. Having the punching bag as wearable is pretty snazzy.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:50 am

Oh great. ANOTHER remake. At least the pies are easier to hit...

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:28 am

Ugh, but once you get to the higher difficulty in that game, the images start to lag causing me to miss half the pies. Not like I have an old computer, either!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:45 am

angisfab wrote:Ugh, but once you get to the higher difficulty in that game, the images start to lag causing me to miss half the pies. Not like I have an old computer, either!

LOL

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:09 am

Grr. Another remake/death? *trots off to play the new game*

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Whoa, this game is really laggy on my computer... Not going to get much play from me, I'm afraid.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:51 pm

o0o0o0o0o0o!
me likes the punchbag, but me wishes it was punchbag bob......

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:25 pm

Carnival of Terror II?!
Out. Finally.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to play it today, but I have a feeling it'll be worse than the original game. Most remakes are. :roll:

Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:48 am

*sigh* just as I had feared, I hate the remake of one of my favorite games. I seem to get way fewer powerups in this version, so I die really quickly. Now all I can do is morn the loss of a great game.

*goes to the game graveyard and lays flowers on the grave of Carnival of Terror* XD
Topic locked