For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Carnival of Terror II

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:46 am

Just came out today, and it is pretty similar to the old one. Scoring is different, and the bars that show how much time, health, and ammo you have left are bigger and easier to see. I love this new revamp, it is much easier to play and more enjoyable. What are your thoughts?

Re: Carnival of Terror II

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:14 am

Yep much much better. I never really cared for the original and the revamp is definatly still far from my favorites.

But to TNT, another sucessful revap. Bravo!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:54 am

Also, like Byakuya San said in another thread, the pies are a lot easier to hit, since they seem bigger and travel slower.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:56 am

Siouxper wrote:Also, like Byakuya San said in another thread, the pies are a lot easier to hit, since they seem bigger and travel slower.

Whee, I'm popular! Sort of.

Back on-topic, this is one of the better remakes in a while, if you ask me.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:54 am

I dunno... I kinda miss the old one (I loved it; it gave me my first neopets trophy). It had a 'darker' feel to it... plus the explosions and the evil laughter... :evil:

Game changes I've noticed:
'custard' no onger fills your time; it tops up your health now.
time bonus is much more common, but doesn't take your time to 100% anymore; instead it adds a set amount (like ammo bonus does)

the game also feels a lot slower... I think the old one was faster paced... or maybe that's just me.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm

I like it better than the old version, but still no where near the trophy positions in scoring.

The code - piecrust - will restore ammo to full.
Topic locked