For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

News for November 28 - Origami

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:39 pm

28th November

* Today's random theme is Origami Blowout!

* Neopets that like Origami are going to be clamoring to the Toy Shop to get these new toys!
ImageImageImageImage

Nice little Spyder...

* Aaa has seen your feable attempts to do well in the Games Master Challenge and is, well not very impressed with the results of this year. Maybe you will do better next year.

* Well done nienkju! You have just won the latest User Lookup of the Week award.

* If your Neopets enjoy crafts they may want to pick up one of these books from the Book Shop.
ImageImageImageImage

* tallydepp has just won this week's Gallery Spotlight award thanks to their gallery devoted to trees - TREEmendous.

* Have a little fun by adding some of these new Fun Images to your lookup or petpage!
ImageImage

ImageImage

* There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Eye of the Storm Play Button. 138 people guessed correctly, earning them 14,493 NP each.

* This delicate Petpet makes a fun companion, but be careful you don't hurt it.

* pokemonmaster652 should be rather pleased with themselves. their level - Wanted Dead has just won this week's Meridell Castle Spotlight award.

* If you decorate your Neohome in with Origami furniture you might not want to invite a lot of large friends over...
ImageImageImageImage

* You may want to take a few moments and try our latest sponsor game Wal*Mart: Santa's Sleigh.

Re: News for November 28 - Origami

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:47 pm

Interesting theme day. I think its interesting that they are advertising that sponser game considering Americans were forced to play it in the Games Master Challenge. :roll:

Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:03 am

origami!
:o

I love it <3
I do also love that petpet
*runs off to find origami petpet*

Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:05 am

:o :o
Origami?!
Wow. Random.
Anyone else noticed they spelt 'feable' wrong? It's actually feeble.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:07 am

I think now I want a royal mynci and that origami petpet. Hurray for completely random themes!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 pm

Helena wrote::o :o
Origami?!
Wow. Random.
Anyone else noticed they spelt 'feable' wrong? It's actually feeble.

That was actually the first thing that caught my eye...

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Hmm... I think it would be interesting if they had an Origami Paint Brush. I think that there could be some really interesting pet designs with it.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:09 pm

That just really reminds me of someone who sounds something like this: "Duuude, check out my stuff. It's pretty sweeet, isn't it?"

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:13 pm

Xerophyte wrote:Image

That just really reminds me of someone who sounds something like this: "Duuude, check out my stuff. It's pretty sweeet, isn't it?"

See here:

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Origami? That's cool. I especially like the origami pet rock. <3

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 pm

Twizzler0171 wrote:Hmm... I think it would be interesting if they had an Origami Paint Brush. I think that there could be some really interesting pet designs with it.

wow that would be really neat. Even with the new pose restriction.

Byakuya San wrote:I especially like the origami pet rock. <3

I too think that that one's pretty awesome.

I also like the idea that they're giving you something like a petpet that can be shown in your pet's customized image. I hope they end up doing more of that.
Topic locked