For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Volcano Run NP Ratio changed?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:51 pm

So, I was playing Volcano Run II and usually I score about 700-800 points. The first two times I played it today, I got the thousand neopoints as usual. However, on my third game today, I scored 1012 points and only got 931 NP. So I checked the NP Ratio and it said .92, and I checked another place and it said the NP ratio was (used to be?) 156NP per 100pts scored, and I highly doubt that equals .92, lol.

At first I thought it was because I had gotten a new high score, but I had my sister check her account (she doesn't play Volcano Run at all) and it was still .92 there. So it's probably not just me.

So, has anyone else noticed other NP Ratios changed lately? I think they changed some around March/April, but the end of November is kinda a long time since then, heh.

Re: Volcano Run NP Ratio changed?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Yes, ratios just changed.

Snow Wars II went from easy 1000np 7.something to 2.10.

Thank the gaming event I bet.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:12 pm

Neopoint Game ratios change every month now on the 25th. They *can* stay the same, but only a few games (like Bouncy Supreme) have been known to do that.
I'm kinda meh about this month's changes. Most of mine are still do-able, and several have gotten easier, but I wish they'd changed before Neopet's birthday. ;)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 am

i personally get annoyed when they change around the NP ratio, since then when i play a game where i could usually score 1000np, i end up scoring something like 600np.

hrm. *puts hands on hips*

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:02 am

Woohoo, current thread :D
Topic locked