For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Chef Bonju!

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:06 am

So does anyone know any working recipe for him?
if not... then 'll just tell you what i think...

On Chapter 4, Linae says Bonju made a Anchovy Casserole.
But theres no such thing as that in Neopets.
Except there is a Turkey Casserole!
It could be bought, but it also, could be made too right?

Is it possible to make a Turkey Casserole with Bonju's pot?
And maybe that will unlock Bonju's avatar?

I hope my theory works, sorry if it doesn't.

Somebody broke the bells…

Re: Chief Bonju!

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:15 am

It certainly sounds like an interesting theory, but I'm not sure if the Turkey Casserole would be necessary in the process. Perhaps I'll try fiddling around with this later.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:16 am

Lol, your exclamation point made me think that someone had actually figured it out. :(

No clue if your theory would work, you might want to check out this page. Links to a page with tested recipes and a bonju theory guild.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Filled with false hope for a second there. :(

Man how long will it take to figure this avatar out! I think TNT likes to watch the whole community go frantic about this.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:36 pm

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:Filled with false hope for a second there. :(

Man how long will it take to figure this avatar out! I think TNT likes to watch the whole community go frantic about this.

Teehee, personally, I lost interest in it a long, long time ago. :P

Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:09 pm

Xerophyte wrote:
euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:Filled with false hope for a second there. :(

Teehee, personally, I lost interest in it a long, long time ago. :P

I can't help it! But it's not like a while ago when I was one of the frantic people looking for the avatar. :lol:

Re: Chef Bonju!

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 pm

I just think it's odd that TNT hasn't given out any clues toward the ava. I mean common they gave a clue for the dang Christmas/winter sidebar last year and i dont know about anyone else but I got it (not super positive on what I did but something with snowflakes or snowballs or something. anyhow that's another thread) But common why can't tnt atleast give us a 'there is a clue in the comic' hint or something. I'm not sayin they have to be super specific but atleast give people more of a chance how long has it been since this ava 'supposidly' came out anyhow?

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Rubywinged wrote:I just think it's odd that TNT hasn't given out any clues toward the ava. I mean common they gave a clue for the dang Christmas/winter sidebar last year and i dont know about anyone else but I got it (not super positive on what I did but something with snowflakes or snowballs or something. anyhow that's another thread) But common why can't tnt atleast give us a 'there is a clue in the comic' hint or something. I'm not sayin they have to be super specific but atleast give people more of a chance how long has it been since this ava 'supposidly' came out anyhow?

TNT is just strange like that. Even our beloved Snarkie isn't giving us hints:
Snarkie's Userlookup wrote:I have not (and will not) give ANY clues to Chef Bonju... meaning I've said absolutely NOTHING regarding this avatar. Any Neomails regarding the avatar will be deleted.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:38 am

Do you think it was all a joke? I mean, we aren't getting anywhere, we arwn't getting any hints, eather. Isn't that a little u unusual? it would be the best prank TNT ever pulled, though, and I think they would have told us by now.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Maybe the reason that Anchovy Casserole dosen't exist is that we have to make it in the cooking pot, which no one has done yet... that's why it dosen't exist o_O

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

evilcows wrote:Do you think it was all a joke? I mean, we aren't getting anywhere, we arwn't getting any hints, eather. Isn't that a little u unusual? it would be the best prank TNT ever pulled, though, and I think they would have told us by now.

I wouldn't be surprised myself if it is a joke. TNT usually releases clues and such even if they are unofficial. This avatar still has Neopia scrambling. I wish they would just tell us it was a joke and get it over with so we can all laugh at ourselves too!

Could it possibly be a super rare RE? Like make a certain item then you may get the RE?

Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Speaking of that avatar, has any recipes for Bonju's pot even been discovered yet?

Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:01 am

Nope, not so far.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:27 am

*Shrugs* Well technically no one has figured out how to get the Master Vex av either - there is no set method 100% foolproof to get the avatar, everyone just manages to do soemthing that gets it for you after a while. And TNT hasn't given us any hints on how to solve that one, so I'm not surprised that they haven't given out any hints for Bonju either.

As an avid avatar collector I'd love to see the solution to this one figured out, but I'm not all that concerned. It's not an amazing looking avatar anyways.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:49 pm

I think PinkPT should pull their funds together and put up a reward for this avatar. The first person with proof, i.e. talks to Kym in a Neopets board with the avatar activated, gets say....3 million, 5 million, 10 million, 30 million? I'm sure we could pull some funds together for this idea!
Topic locked