For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

TNT on a fixing spree?

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:07 pm

I think TNT have been going over their "to do" list this week or have hired extra staff to work through it quicker.

In recent weeks I have seen these things being fixed over the site:

* Being able to view pets in their lookup (A lot of IE users had problems with viewing pets since the customisation).

* Wheel of Mediocrity fixed.

* The little conversation blurb your pet's have - the 'taining' one has now been corrected:
Maritza89 says:
Is it time for training yet?

* Re-release (or a fix) of old RE's such as the Sloth Tax and Marrow Tax.

I am so happy that I can actually see TNT at work. Hopefully the pound shouldn't be far behind.

Has anyone else seen evidence of TNT's fixing spree?

Re: TNT on a fixing spree?

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:28 pm

I'm not sure how recent it is, but we can now use the search bar at the bottom from the games room. Getting that error message was so annoying so I kinda trained myself to always go to another page before looking for something.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Seeing the pets have definatly been fixed. My IE has had trouble in the past viewing the pets.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:07 am

It's been fixed for a little while, but for quite some time when I would put something into my shop from my inventory and clicked "close and view stock" it would go to an error message. When that was fixed it made me happy. :)

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:18 am

use the search bar at the bottom from the games room.

Whoot!! Yes, that is a new fix.... forgot about that one.

put something into my shop from my inventory and clicked "close and view stock" it would go to an error message.

Yes, I remember that annoying problem, I got so used to Quick Stock that I haven't used that feature in awhile. Glad to see it is fixed.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Also I've seen the RE where your pet comes down with an illness. I don't remember seeing it before recentlyand it seems like it's been absent just like the Soth Tax and Marrow Tax.

Also Tarla is back up and running... It appeared like it was broken for until just recently.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:43 pm

Sandmaster wrote:Also I've seen the RE where your pet comes down with an illness. I don't remember seeing it before recentlyand it seems like it's been absent just like the Soth Tax and Marrow Tax.

Also Tarla is back up and running... It appeared like it was broken for until just recently.

Yup, Tarla's thing no longer just flashes and then shows some weird words, it actually says the item name properly

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:19 am

I for one do not mind the apparent fixing spree :-D

Best they get as much as they can done before Advent time, I'm guessing. Go them.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:18 am

Sandmaster wrote:Also I've seen the RE where your pet comes down with an illness. I don't remember seeing it before recentlyand it seems like it's been absent just like the Soth Tax and Marrow Tax.

I got that one recently -- I think I could have done without them fixing that.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:08 pm

Gift Tags have been fixed.

I don't know if it was for everyone, but I hadn't been able to see the Gift Tags for most of the year.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:45 pm

I just noticed that the Explore page has been updated - the bottom half, that is. Maybe I've just missed it until today (since I don't go to Explore often), but it now has all the new worlds, and it's been formatted nicer, so you can see more of them at once.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:57 pm

The world map change happened a few weeks ago, although they have been tweaking it since its release.

TNT really loves their modules.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:39 pm

varii wrote:The world map change happened a few weeks ago, although they have been tweaking it since its release.

TNT really loves their modules.

Heh, I figured I was behind. I guess that's what happens when someone doesn't point it out to me. I pretty much use shortcuts for everything besides the game room, so it's rare for me to go to Explore. ;)

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 am

Whoot!!

TNT have finally fixed the MP trophies. For at least a year, the MP trophies wouldn't update - a lot of us were stuck on bronze.

I now have a lovely shiney 3x Gold champion trophy. :)

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:31 am

Just noticed the Shop Wizard has a new layout. Boxes, boxes...
Topic locked