For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Nooooo!!!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:25 am

Well i was going for my d.disaster avatar. I was real bored so might as well give it a shot. Here it is:

That stupid thing came up once more. it's SO fustrating! Is my avatar as good as gone?! Can i report with my screenshot to TNT and hopefully get it? If so how?

Re: Nooooo!!!

Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:42 am

As far as I know, if an error causes a score not to go through, that particular score is gone for good, you'll never see anything from it.

But anyway, you need a score of 2500 for the Dubloon Disaster avatar.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 pm

Meer wrote:But anyway, you need a score of 2500 for the Dubloon Disaster avatar.

That's still not as hard as it used to be. {grumbles} I got it back when it was the original game, and you had to get what, 800? That's 4000 in this version...{sigh} Wish I'd waited...
But yeah, Chakra_, if you got that message, your score is pretty much gone.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:09 pm

I've been getting that message so much lately! Especially with Shenkuu River Rush. Anyone have any idea what's going on there? It only seems to have started about a few months ago...

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:31 pm

I've been having some troubles myself with that. It gets quite annoying.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. Here have a cookie! *gives a cyber-cookie*

Strangely, I haven't had that happen to me in a while, but then again, I haven't been playing games as much as usual...

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:48 pm

It happens to me every time I leave a game running and my computer drops into standby mode. It also happens if I take a long time to play the game and it extends past midnight NST.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Any tips / cheats to help getting the avatar, since it takes so long to get anywhere near the required amount
Topic locked