For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

How many games have you always got 1000np?

ONE!
14%
TWO!
16%
3+ I Rock!
52%
ZERO lol :lol:
18%

Total votes : 50

How many games have you always got 1000np?

Thu May 24, 2007 4:15 pm

I mean from the first time you ever downloaded it and played it you always got 1000np. Not even restarting once, always!
I've got 2 games: Lost in space Fungus and Jolly Jugllers.
I haven't even restarted these once (except for playing again of course).

Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 pm

Caves Corridors
Grand Theft Ummagine
Lost in space Fungus

Would be the three that I can think of...and I'm not counting the times that I ended the game because I was sick of it, rather than actually losing the game. Grand Theft Ummagine really tests your patience in the later levels [i.e. endless boardwalks]....

Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 pm

Gadgads
Ice cream machine
Itchy Invasion

and there might be more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 am

I think about two games when I'm asked this question.

Turmac Roll
and Dubloon Disaster.

I'm sure there's more, but I've stopped earning NP by playing games, so I wouldn't remember now. :roll:

Fri May 25, 2007 1:14 pm

Faerie Cloud Racers
Eye of the Storm
Itchy Invasion
Jubble Bubble
Zurroball

I think that's pretty much it. I can't play them anymore though because I'm bored of them.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:08 pm

Dubloon Disaster, but it takes too long to get 3,000 points, so rarely play it.

Sat May 26, 2007 2:38 am

There are always games Ive restarted at least once, due to everyday distractions.

Besides that, 9/12 of my Favorites are games I can easily score 1k on, and always could, as far as I remember.

Sat May 26, 2007 1:41 pm

I don't think there's ANY games I could make 1k the very first time I tried it. 0.o I've got to at least try the game a few times before I get good at it. (unless you count when Eye of the Storm was first released and the NP ratio was ridiculously high for the first week or so, I think I got 1k on the first try of that)

But with just a little practice, I now have over 12 games that I can easily make 1k on every play.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:22 am

Um, Bouncy Supreme is the only one that I play regularly and get 1k every time ... there are other ones like Ice Cream Machine and Sutek's Tomb and others that I can't remember off the top of my head, but they take way too much time to play xD

Re: How many games have you always got 1000np?

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:44 pm

One

Hannah and the Ice Caves comes to mind ;)

Even though I haven't played that for ages

Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:42 pm

Bruno's Backyard Breakaway
Faerie Cloud Racers II
Bumble Beams
Majority Rules: Survey Smash

And the occasional sponsor game...Evan Almighty was SO easy...wish it wasn't gone now...

Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 pm

None at all :(

Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:55 pm

I remember, a loooong time ago (2 or 3 years?), there was this Peter Pan puzzle sponsor game that I always got 1000np on easily.

Nowadays, I usually get 1000np on Itchy Invasion, Ice Caves, Jolly Jugglers, Lost in Space Fungus, and sometime Jubble Bubble...too bad I barely have time to play anymore. :(

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:44 pm

Nothing from the very first try, but currently I'm on Bouncy Supreme, Crisis Courier, and since the NP ratio's back up to 1.31 (which means only some 800+ points are needed,) Whack-a-Kass, which takes all of a minute to get me 3k, quite literally.

Dubloon Disaster and Bruno's Backyard Breakaway as well, but they take time I don't really want to use. Not so much for BBB, but still.

[edit] I just discovered that Attack of the Revenge's np ratio is at 3.04, which is way less than the previous set ratio of 1, whoohoo!

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:12 am

Just one for me, Whack-A-Kass. If you bat at wind speed 9 it's almost impossible to get lower than 1k. I can get 1000 on others too, but I often need to try again and again.
Topic locked