For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

merry go round?

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:49 pm

what is it for lol?

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:54 pm

It makes your pet happier, kinda like the tiki tours.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:57 pm

oh it does? i didnt notice. maybe at night itll be better?

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:02 am

I think its cute. I love merry-go-rounds, so this is like. Uber cool to me.

I let all my pets ride like, three times.

Speaking of which, its better then the tiki tours - it takes their happiness automatically to "content" or "Happy".

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:02 am

I tried it...
Pretty much pointless...

Its like the tiki tours on mystery island.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:08 am

Is pretty pontless...my pet threw up, or hinted he did. <_< He has a weak stomach I'm guessing.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:14 am

My pet said he had fun, and went from "content" to "happy"... I was hoping at least for some cool Flash video or something, though...

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:25 am

Look on the bright side...I don't know about you but I'd rather just spend the np to make my pet delighted in a few one click rides instead of playing with my pet fifty times with a toy so that it can be raised just one level in happiness.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:32 am

I wish they would bring the theme parks back, those were totally awesome :x

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am

CrewWolf wrote:Look on the bright side...I don't know about you but I'd rather just spend the np to make my pet delighted in a few one click rides instead of playing with my pet fifty times with a toy so that it can be raised just one level in happiness.

its only 3 per level and it goes by super quick. being lazy is fun but not all the time!

Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:42 am

What were the theme parks? The were disabled the month before I joined.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:10 am

I kinda like it, it reminds me of the old theme park days.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:14 am

I guess its cute and all...where theme parks just like this? I've always kind of found these kind of things (concerts included) to be kind of pointless...fun once, and then ... a waste of pixals *shrug*

Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about blue pet syndrome anymore

Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:11 am

The theme parks where a little bit more random tha just a merry-go-round. You had to buy rides and upgrade them, it was, in fact a little like plushie tycoon. Only people could visit your theme park through your look-up and pay you to go on your rides to make their pets happy.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:28 am

I dont see any difference, maybe its just me!
Topic locked