For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

My Miserable Lutari

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:07 pm

Okay, I just was looking up my Pets. All of them are delighted... except my Lutari. Which is odd since they've been in the NeoLodge for the past week. Not even 5 rides on the Merry-Go-Round could cheer him up beyond "joyful."
I noticed that his happiness decreases MUCH faster than my other pets -- and takes more work to increase.

Anyone else have any miserable pets? Do you know how to fix it?

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 pm

My yurble can be a bit moody, too. It doesn't seem to matter if he's the active pet of not. I just take him for a couple of spins on the merry go round, and then shake a plushie at him. Pretty much always does the trick. Have you tried an island tour? My Plosh likes that, too.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:09 pm

My lenny is the same way. She never seems to be as happy a the other pets.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:39 pm

Some pets seem to be like that, their moods go down dramatically faster than the other pets. Some pets seem to be stuck on miserable.

What I do is get out a toy and I play with the toy once. Then I push F5 a lot to refresh the screen very quickly about ten or more times. Then I push close and refresh. I don't know why, but sometimes I think if you don't push close and refresh after you do an action like playing or grooming, it is as if you never did that action at all. I've notice that my pets mood would not change sometimes until I pushed close and refresh. I had been just playing and hitting the X in the corner when I was done. Don't do that, because it is as if you didn't play with your pet at all, I think.
Topic locked