For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

faerie bubbles codes not working for me anymore

Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:31 pm

i started using the codes i got off pinkpt's game help (such as typing in stardust to get a nova bubble, etc). i used them consistently for a few days, and i even managed to get on the top 200 board. now whenever i type in the codes, nothing happens.

are the codes not working for anyone else, or did they deactivate for me because i got on the high score board? o_O

Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:11 pm

I don't know, it could be possible, cause the codes still work for me.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:18 pm

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure they don't have the capability to change the flash for an individual. It would require having 2 different compiled versions of the game and something that looks up if you're on the high score table. I'd try again, and make sure the codes you type are absolutely correct. o_O

Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:54 pm

Maybe Skizzy did put the codes in right but Neopet disabled some of the codes(I say some as the codes that worked for Yoshi may not be the same ones that didn't work for Skizzy) because they thought the people who are using them are cheating.

Then again TNT may of only disabled them for people who are/have been on the high score tables on the current month so that can't use them to higher in the tables until the 1st of the next month. Or maybe there is a glitch that makes the codes not work sometimes.

I think there is a glitch that makes the codes not work sometimes.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 am

have you tried entering the code more then once in a row...I haven't had this problem on Faerie bubbles, but often the "Shepherd" code doesn't work the first couple of times I enter it for Bowls...

Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:47 pm

the codes still work fine for me!

Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:27 am

hmmm. they started working again today. i expect it was just a glitch.
Topic locked