For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Question -- The Lab Map

Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:09 am

I recall when I left Neopets (I just got into it again, about a year after this) people were losing access to the Secret Lab. When they reported the glitch to The Neopets Team, the TNP told them it was supposed to happen... or something along those lines.

Has this since been fixed, or does lab access still dissapear on people? Was it a glitch or no?

Info is greatly appriciated. I may or may not begin to use it again, but not unless it won't vanish on me. /:

Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:19 am

To my knowledge the lab ray is not supposed to just disappear. If it does disappear its a glitch...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:34 am

Medusa wrote:To my knowledge the lab ray is not supposed to just disappear. If it does disappear its a glitch...

Same... but I wanna be sure is all. XD

Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:50 pm

Medusa wrote:To my knowledge the lab ray is not supposed to just disappear. If it does disappear its a glitch...

yeah, as far as i know, its supposed to stay where it is!

Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:00 pm

there is a page on ppt relating to this: http://www.pinkpt.com/index.php?page=la ... appearance this explains the new system that they have implemented to stop any more maps dissappearing, but only if they were activated after a certain time.

and i don't think it was supposed to dissappear, an expensive glitch that one :( and i'm slightly paranoid, since i activated my 2 lab maps, before this flagging system. :(
Last edited by autechre on Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:10 pm

As I heard, it was a glich, were did you here that it was supposed to happen? I luckily didn't lose my lab map, but there were a lot that did...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:17 pm

I once heard from someone that the lab ray was meant to disapear if you never used it. But I had it on my old account and it's still there...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:57 pm

its not ment to disapear but it can. I have lost 2 sets of maps in 2 years. But what i have been told now that they 'flag' all those accounts that have the full set and access to the ray and if it does disapear they will bring it back for you. :)
Topic locked