For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Meuka

Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:33 am

My pet just got sneezle from the wheel of excitment...but i didn't get meuka...stupid glitch :x ...is meuka in one of the defender of neopia mission??? o_O

Edit: Opps...sorry...i went to the battledome to check and he was there...didn't notice that...i got him but doesn't have the event that says i got him...

Re: Meuka

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:09 pm

[.kT-pLay3r.] wrote:My pet just got sneezle from the wheel of excitment...but i didn't get meuka...stupid glitch :x ...is meuka in one of the defender of neopia mission??? o_O

Edit: Opps...sorry...i went to the battledome to check and he was there...didn't notice that...i got him but doesn't have the event that says i got him...

Yes, Meuka is Defender of Neopia #4 :D

Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:32 pm

I am waiting for the lab to get my usul (for now) up in strength enough to defeat him... stupid snot ball...

Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:45 pm

mocha_san wrote:I am waiting for the lab to get my usul (for now) up in strength enough to defeat him... stupid snot ball...

Having the 'Burrow' ability is a good thing to have if you don't have it already. :)

Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:59 am

+Phantom- wrote:
mocha_san wrote:I am waiting for the lab to get my usul (for now) up in strength enough to defeat him... stupid snot ball...

Having the 'Burrow' ability is a good thing to have if you don't have it already. :)

Other than burrow, you may need:
1) Sink ability
2) Downsize!
3) Leaf shield

Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:47 pm

I need to fight Meuka for my next mision too. I have him as a challenger but last time I tried (around the time of the war), he beat the snot out of me. My best battle dome pet is also the lab pet, and right now she is a grarrl and her stats are:
Agility : 37 (GREAT (37))
Attack Strength : 52 (EXCELLENT (52))
Defence Strength : 21 (GREAT (21))
Current hp: 122 / 107
Level : 3

I have her equipt with:
Mud Mixture
Scarab Stone Slingshot
Seasonal Battle Duck
Mud Mixture
Illusens Earth Potion
Leaf Shield

I do not want to spend tens of thousands of NP to get better weapons, so some good cheapy (under 5k) weapons tips or advice on how much further to up her stats before I try again would be appreciated. :)

Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:14 pm

You have all those weapons that you can only use once per battle... that's not good. I'd recomend you get an immene rubber axe of doom or a spider on a string or at least an attack fork.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:21 pm

I had that problem too, I got Meuka but it didn't say so until I went to the BD.

Anyway, I used a Grand Lightning Beam, a Lost Desert Dagger, and a Wand of the Air Faerie to beat him, but those are expensive.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:03 pm

I have:

2 scarab stone slingshots
leaf shield
slime potion
nothign else of any use

My usul has the burrow ability as well. His strength and defense are both in the low twenties though :(

Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:37 pm

Deevil wrote:I need to fight Meuka for my next mision too. I have him as a challenger but last time I tried (around the time of the war), he beat the snot out of me. My best battle dome pet is also the lab pet, and right now she is a grarrl and her stats are:
Agility : 37 (GREAT (37))
Attack Strength : 52 (EXCELLENT (52))
Defence Strength : 21 (GREAT (21))
Current hp: 122 / 107
Level : 3

I have her equipt with:
Mud Mixture
Scarab Stone Slingshot
Seasonal Battle Duck
Mud Mixture
Illusens Earth Potion
Leaf Shield

I do not want to spend tens of thousands of NP to get better weapons, so some good cheapy (under 5k) weapons tips or advice on how much further to up her stats before I try again would be appreciated. :)

If you're really set on beating him, get a Lucky Robots Foot.

hey

Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:42 pm

Meuka isn't really that hard to beat. Just a Grand lightining beam.. ;) equip it to your pet and yea you will beat him that way...
Topic locked