For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Pant Devil Question

Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:49 am

To get him as a BD challenger, do you have to view your inventory for him to steal something? I'm having LOTS of trouble getting him :x

Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:18 am

Nope, it's a random event while moving around the site. I got him once in the haunted woods and once on the neoboards. ^_^

Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:49 am

Yes, it's a RE anywhere on the site... I'm having trouble getting him on my new main, too... :cry:

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:07 pm

If I'm not wrong you can get him at the WoE too. And man, getting him is really tricky, you'd really want to thrash him hard in the BD after you found him!

Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:54 pm

quicksilvery1pore wrote:If I'm not wrong you can get him at the WoE too. And man, getting him is really tricky, you'd really want to thrash him hard in the BD after you found him!

Nope, he just steals a random item from your inventory when you land on him at the WoE.

I'm having trouble getting him as well :(.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:28 pm

Mermaid Hil wrote:
quicksilvery1pore wrote:If I'm not wrong you can get him at the WoE too. And man, getting him is really tricky, you'd really want to thrash him hard in the BD after you found him!

Nope, he just steals a random item from your inventory when you land on him at the WoE.

Actually, Neo updated it so that you can get it from the WoE :)

Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:25 am

I just got him to steal my Blue Shoryru plushie from the Deserted Fairground wheel, but never got him as a BD challenger :cry: What's going on?

Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:41 am

Check under your 'opponent found' list...he could be there. Recently my pet got sneezle from WoE, i went to the status page but i didn't get meuka, but he appear on my opponent found list. :roll:

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:05 pm

[.kT-pLay3r.] wrote:Check under your 'opponent found' list...he could be there. Recently my pet got sneezle from WoE, i went to the status page but i didn't get meuka, but he appear on my opponent found list. :roll:

Nope, I'm afraid nothing :(

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:24 pm

You can get PD as a RE on the site, or on the WoE.

Nowhere else does it ;)

Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:11 pm

Chaud wrote:I just got him to steal my Blue Shoryru plushie from the Deserted Fairground wheel, but never got him as a BD challenger :cry: What's going on?

Same happened to me, he stole a magical purple poogle toy, which was in trades :x :x

If I can get 5 faerie quest REs in one day, why can't I get just one pant devil one...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:55 am

Matt wrote:
Mermaid Hil wrote:

Actually, I landed on him on the WoE a few times and didn't get him as a challenger...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:25 am

Mermaid Hil wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mermaid Hil wrote:

Actually, I landed on him on the WoE a few times and didn't get him as a challenger...

Same with me, only for me it was the Wheel of Misfortune. God He's probably the second hardest challenger to find, Meuka the first :x

Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:19 am

That's because it's only if you land on him at the Wheel of Excitement.
Topic locked