For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Is it just me or...

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:30 am

For the past week has Neopets been deathly(is that a word?) slow? I can get one or two pages to load fast then it is a a snail pace. I have a cable modem and it is ussually really fast. My neighbor says his is normal speed. Is anone else having this trouble?

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:35 am

Mine is going pretty normal, nothing too bad. But I'm not usually affected too much by slow stuff, unless it's super insanely slow for everyone (and about to go down for maintenance or something).

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:38 am

Moving fine for me... and yes, deathly is a word.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:39 am

Well thats reassuring. The rest of the internet is fine... :thinking: I think I'll do a virus scan

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:40 am

robert2100 wrote:Well thats reassuring. The rest of the internet is fine... :thinking: I think I'll do a virus scan

Spybot Search & Destroy, if you haven't ever used it, will do wonders for getting rid of unneeded spyware.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:53 am

its been pretty slow for me sometimes.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:54 am

it's been horribly slow for me these last couple days, and it's starting to get on my nerves. -.-

Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:51 am

Ditto, it's be terribly slow for me. The NQII lag is awful :cry:

Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:57 am

It's been slow for me too, especially when I restock; they're starting to become nearly impossible. And I have a fast computer and connection too. For those of you are running fine, maybe you're just on during those times of day when its fine (it hasn't been slow for me all the time) or just have really nice computers.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:03 am

It's been quite normal for me o_O

Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:51 am

notanderson_neo wrote:
robert2100 wrote:Well thats reassuring. The rest of the internet is fine... :thinking: I think I'll do a virus scan

Spybot Search & Destroy, if you haven't ever used it, will do wonders for getting rid of unneeded spyware.

Hahaa... needed spyware... might as well get rid of any your parents put on too ;)
Topic locked