For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Kiko's Released!

Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:02 am

Hurry!

Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:29 am

I just made Gobbely_Goop, yay! Never really wanted a Kiko, but oh well.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:44 am

ugh.. i dont like it when people make kikos JUST because they can.... or ANY limited edition pets like that.... i especially dont like how the pound is full because people ditch pets to get a kiko.... :x

Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:59 am

I've always wanted a kiko. Dunno why. I'm smitten with the bandage on their heads! Hooray for my new PersimmonLips! :lol: He'll be a fighter one day, you'll see!!

Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:59 am

yay! I've been waiting a long time to get a kiko! *runs off to make one* thanks alot!

Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:49 am

Lots of people acually get LE pets just cause they're LE. That's just sad for the people who acually want them. Anyway, I got a LE Jetsam, but I acually wanted it. I wouldn't acually get a pet unless I wanted to.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:14 am

Chaud wrote:Lots of people acually get LE pets just cause they're LE. That's just sad for the people who acually want them. Anyway, I got a LE Jetsam, but I acually wanted it. I wouldn't acually get a pet unless I wanted to.

yeah, so they can show off because they have a rare pet

Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:42 am

Question: Have Kikos always been limited edition? I never really paid much attention to them before... I was a bit shocked to find out today that they are limited edition.
Almost 2 years ago (just after I joined), I forced my brother into signing up for Neopets, He never ended up using his account, but I remember that he made a Kiko.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:45 am

I didn't even know they were limited edition. As far as I can recall they were always available. Maybe it was changed recently when the Yurble came out or something. *shrug*
Anyway, I don't think they are worth discarding one of my current pets. Besides, I'm sure the pound will be full of Kikos in a few days. :/

Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:46 am

Chaud wrote:Lots of people acually get LE pets just cause they're LE. That's just sad for the people who acually want them. Anyway, I got a LE Jetsam, but I acually wanted it. I wouldn't acually get a pet unless I wanted to.

Same here, I've got a Tonu, but it's the only neopet I've ever -really- wanted. I think it's horrible how people abandon their neopets just to get a Limited Edition pet.

Especially Poogles. Their nose is ebil, I tell you, ebil! :evil:

Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:26 am

yep that's true :( Which is probably why there are so many abandoned LE pets the next day or so.

I got my kiko because I actually wanted it tho :) Ever since I started played kiko match I've wanted one, lol. I'm hoping to change it to a robot.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:39 pm

i used to have lots of kikos because they are cute but i already had 4 pets.

i made one in my second account..

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:50 pm

I made one on my secondary account aswell. Mainly because there may one day be an avatar which involves me having a kiko. It'll still get fed and everything though :)

Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:04 pm

Wow, neopets was very generous this time with kikos being released! They usually release 5-30 thousand, but 50000? :o

It is sad that people abandon their pets to get a LEP... I'm just personally waiting for a krawk and a draik... Or any new LEP pet that would be released I would probably want ^-^ I only have 2 pets so.....

Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:06 pm

I'm waiting for Jetsams to be released :evil:
Topic locked